• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on Helping to Find Shows

He may tap into that but the economy in Michigan is one reason he is here so.... we'll see about that. Family there may definitely be a great starting spot though. Thanks!I have found that mailbox etc. type places often will let you (sometimes for a small fee) set up a catalgo display in their shops. I have gotten some business from that. What about leaving cattys all over town, coffee shops, hair dressers, doctor/dentist offices. Or approach the staff in those businesses and get them interested in hosting??? He may tap into that but the economy in Michigan is one reason he is here so.... we'll see about that. Family there may definitely
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Ok, I have a person who has just relocated and knows virtually noone here. He is single, a great cook. Isn't afraid to work or try something new. He is beginning one job but it will take some time to develop that income so he is telling me he needs something part time to make like $100 a week to get him by. WA LA ... I'm grinning like a cat right? I need help to know where to tell him to find show leads because he knows noone that isn't already my customer and I want to get him into a market in a nearby city that would help him quickly. He is totally open to the idea if we can find him some shows to give it a shot with. He is single and has the time to make it work. I can't give him a pocketbook to tote around so please help me give him ideas
of how to find shows. I did tell him about one guy in our uplines cluster who talks with table servers and bar tenders etc and finds recruits. ANY and all ideas are SO welcomed! I don't know why this is snowballing me, maybe because he can't really do a list of 100 because he doesn't know anyone here? Help! I'm willing to beg ... and or cry! He's pretty much like an extra son to us so I really want to help him out.

I bet he knows people from where he just came from and that can do Catalog shows for him.

I have found that mailbox etc. type places often will let you (sometimes for a small fee) set up a catalgo display in their shops. I have gotten some business from that. What about leaving cattys all over town, coffee shops, hair dressers, doctor/dentist offices. Or approach the staff in those businesses and get them interested in hosting???

cheftiffany said:
I bet he knows people from where he just came from and that can do Catalog shows for him.

He may tap into that but the economy in Michigan is one reason he is here so.... we'll see about that. Family there may definitely be a great starting spot though. Thanks!

pcjenni said:
I have found that mailbox etc. type places often will let you (sometimes for a small fee) set up a catalgo display in their shops. I have gotten some business from that. What about leaving cattys all over town, coffee shops, hair dressers, doctor/dentist offices. Or approach the staff in those businesses and get them interested in hosting???

OH... we do have a small place sort of like Mailbox ... I'll check on that with him. This morning I thought about a couple of places that he could put up a tear off sheet with his info also. THANKS! Y'all are all getting the ideas flowing. Can't wait to hear more and get started off with these. What a blessing! If he doesn't decide to use them, I will! :)

Also have you ever listened to the moving your business cd? I think that one of the things it talks about (that may be too late for him) is that you have to talk to all the people who have to come to set you up anyway. For instance if you have a realtor or when they come to set up your cable. People like that.
Also it's the season for fairs. Check the town or area that you want him to get established in and see if there are going to be any fairs coming up.
Good Luck.

cheftiffany said:
Also have you ever listened to the moving your business cd? I think that one of the things it talks about (that may be too late for him) is that you have to talk to all the people who have to come to set you up anyway. For instance if you have a realtor or when they come to set up your cable. People like that.
Also it's the season for fairs. Check the town or area that you want him to get established in and see if there are going to be any fairs coming up.
Good Luck.

More great ideas! He's living with us right now but will be moving out most likely next week. He'll be renting with some of our children so no movers or realtors but I will be talking with him about talking it up with anyone and everyone! Thanks!

1. How can I find potential hosts for Pampered Chef shows?

There are a few different ways to find potential hosts for Pampered Chef shows. You can start by asking friends, family, and acquaintances if they are interested in hosting a show. You can also reach out to local community groups or organizations and offer to do a cooking demonstration. Lastly, utilizing social media platforms, such as Facebook, to reach out to your network and offer to host a virtual show is a great way to find potential hosts.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef show if I have never used the products before?

Absolutely! Our shows are designed for anyone to host, regardless of their experience with our products. Our consultants will provide you with all the necessary information and support to have a successful show. Plus, hosting a show is a great way to try out our products and see how they can enhance your cooking experience.

3. How much do I need to spend as a host for a Pampered Chef show?

As a host, there is no minimum or maximum spending limit. Our consultants will work with you to create a show that fits your budget and needs. You can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show, so the more your guests purchase, the more you can earn as a host.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show comes with many benefits. Not only do you get the chance to try out our products and earn free and discounted products, but you also get to spend time with your friends and family while learning new cooking techniques and recipes. Additionally, as a host, you can earn rewards and discounts on future purchases and have the opportunity to host future shows.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef show outside of my home?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef show outside of your home. Our consultants can work with you to find a suitable location, such as a community center or a friend's house, to host your show. Additionally, with the option of virtual shows, you can host a show from anywhere with an internet connection. Our goal is to make hosting a show as convenient and accessible as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
Replies