• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

4 Consultants in La/Long Beach Area Only

In summary, "4 Consultants in La/Long Beach Area Only" is a program specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants in the La/Long Beach area. Eligible participants can access unique opportunities and resources tailored to their needs, and can also benefit from exclusive training and support from other consultants in the area. To join, active Pampered Chef consultants can contact their local representative or the program coordinator in the designated area. Participation in this program is free of cost.
micocina
Gold Member
I've decided to leave PC and I have lots of things that I must get rid of. Everything from brand new vegetable peelers to the Rolling Show to Go and Tool Turn About.

I want to offer these items to local consultants only so I won't have to deal with having to ship them out.

If anyone is interested, please PM and I will gladly give you a list of the items I have. If you are not too far from me, I might even deliver.

Rosa,
If you decide to sell outside of LA, let me know what you have i may be interested.

Annie

I PM'd you

What is the purpose of "4 Consultants in La/Long Beach Area Only"?

The 4 Consultants in La/Long Beach Area Only is a program designed specifically for consultants in that geographical area. It provides unique opportunities and resources tailored to the needs of those consultants.

Who is eligible to participate in "4 Consultants in La/Long Beach Area Only"?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant who resides or primarily conducts business in the La/Long Beach area is eligible to participate in this program. This includes consultants who have a mailing address within the designated area.

What benefits do consultants gain from participating in "4 Consultants in La/Long Beach Area Only"?

Participating consultants have access to exclusive training, events, and support from other consultants in the area. It also provides the opportunity for collaborations and networking within the local community.

How can I join "4 Consultants in La/Long Beach Area Only"?

If you are an active Pampered Chef consultant who meets the eligibility requirements, you can join the program by contacting your local Pampered Chef representative or by reaching out to the program coordinator in the La/Long Beach area.

Is there a cost to participate in "4 Consultants in La/Long Beach Area Only"?

No, there is no additional cost to join this program. It is a complimentary offering from Pampered Chef to support and empower consultants in the La/Long Beach area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
csulier
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies