• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Tips for Removing Stains from Kitchen Tools and Cookware

In summary, to clean stained stoneware, soak it in hot water and dish soap, scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or paste made of baking soda and water, and rinse and dry before use. Avoid using bleach on Pampered Chef products, and use gentle cleaning agents to remove grease stains. To clean a wooden cutting board, wipe away debris, scrub with a vinegar and water mixture, and dry before storing. It is not recommended to put Pampered Chef products in the dishwasher, instead hand wash with hot water and dish soap for best results.
k chan
My food chopper and bar pan was washed with a batch of spagetti sauce and now is pinky-orange. Does anyone have a cleaning tip to make them white again?

Soft Scrub with bleach works well on many of our products.

BTW, did you mean bar pan or bar board?

You can make a paste out of dishwasher powder (yes, they still make it :p ), and put it on the stain. Let it dry, then run it through the dishwasher again. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries, but it always gets the stain out for me!

HTHSIID!

Soak the chopper and other plastic parts in a sink of hot water with a little bleach in it for about 10 minutes.

Bar pans I haven't dealt with yet - baking soda?

If it is the bar pan - Let a baking soda paste sit on the bar pan for 10 minutes or so, then scrub the heck out of it with the kitchen brush and really hot water.

1. How do I clean my stained stoneware?

To clean stained stoneware, start by soaking it in hot water and dish soap for about 30 minutes. Then, use a scrub brush or non-abrasive sponge to gently scrub the stains. You can also make a paste with baking soda and water to help remove tougher stains. Rinse the stoneware thoroughly and dry it completely before using it again.

2. Can I use bleach to clean my stained products?

No, bleach should not be used on any Pampered Chef products as it can damage the finish and potentially leave harmful residue. Stick to using hot water, dish soap, and other gentle cleaning agents to avoid damaging your products.

3. What is the best way to remove grease stains?

To remove grease stains, start by wiping away any excess grease with a paper towel. Then, mix equal parts baking soda and dish soap to create a paste. Apply the paste to the stained area and let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Scrub with a non-abrasive sponge and rinse thoroughly.

4. How do I clean my wooden cutting board?

Cleaning a wooden cutting board is easy! Start by wiping away any food debris with a damp cloth. Then, mix equal parts vinegar and water and use a cloth or sponge to scrub the surface of the board. Rinse with hot water and dry completely before storing.

5. Can I put my Pampered Chef products in the dishwasher?

It is not recommended to put Pampered Chef products in the dishwasher, as it can cause damage to the finish and potentially warp the shape of the product. Hand washing with hot water and dish soap is the best way to clean and maintain your products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
k1tchng0ddess
Replies
Views
floccies