• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup ~Awesome Idea!!

In summary, this cup is the perfect coffee scoop for a 10 cup pot, and is also great for measuring out medications and cooking ingredients.
chefanne
Gold Member
Hi all
Just had to share my discovery!
The Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup is the perfect coffee scoop for a 10 cup pot! :)
I got a new coffee maker for Christmas and pulled out my Good Company coffee sample that is premeasured to make 10 cups (6 ounce each).
Well I also got out all my PC measuring devices and discovered that one sample perfectly filled the Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup.
In other words, if I took the cup and scooped out and leveled off the coffee it would make a perfect pot of coffee.
Now here is the awesome part – every office, church and community center needs one!!!
WHY?
Because lots of people DON’T know how to make a good cup of coffee. They set up the meeting and lug this 10, 20 or 50 cup urn to the table and ask HOW MUCH coffee do I add?
I went through this at work too. Now I will give them the scoop with instructions that one level scoop makes 10 cups. They can do the math from there.
How cool is that! :D

Anne,

What an awesome idea! I need to contact all the old doctor's offices that I used to work for and tell them about this. They were always struggling to know how much coffe to use! Thanks for sharing!

Great Find!!!:D

That is great!!! I love coffee, but I too can't ever seem to get it right. I used to buy the heck out of those Good Company coffee packets because they were perfect. When they stopped selling them, my coffee started tasting crappy again :(

Great tip....I'm going to make a pot right now!!!:D

Thanks so much for that tidbit of info...I never knew what to suggest for that little guy! Except measuring oil. I stink at making coffee- I guess not anymore!!

Great information! I just cut and pasted that info into Word so I can remember this to sell these! Thanks.

Coffee Info...I hate to be the berrer of bad news, but you all may want to check the discontinued items thread :(

I also use them for medicationsI love the mini, I had bought a set of 3 from OXO (before ours came out!) and keep one in each bathroom and another in my travel bag to use with liquid medications. So much easier to read than those darn little things that come with the bottle of over-the-counter cough remedies not to mention when you have an Rx and need to measure it!

I looked in the discontinued products thread but didn't see it listed. Am I missing it?

It's the coffee, not the scoop, that's been discontinued.

You can use it with any coffee.

cooking.with.ann said:
I love the mini, I had bought a set of 3 from OXO (before ours came out!) and keep one in each bathroom and another in my travel bag to use with liquid medications. So much easier to read than those darn little things that come with the bottle of over-the-counter cough remedies not to mention when you have an Rx and need to measure it!

What a great idea! I hate the ones that come with the medicine and I am forever telling my husband not to drink out of them after measuring especially if it's something we both share as he never washes it out right.

I'll have to add that idea to my notes! Thanks so much!

great idea, I'll have to try it. When they first came out I thought "what a perfect medication spoon." I know the max on it is 4Tbs, what is the smallest measurement?

Chef Diane said:
great idea, I'll have to try it. When they first came out I thought "what a perfect medication spoon." I know the max on it is 4Tbs, what is the smallest measurement?

The smallest measurement is 1/2.

is that 1/2 tsp or Tbs

Chef Diane said:
is that 1/2 tsp or Tbs

I knew someone would get me on that. I was looking in our catalog and found that it said 1/2 to 4 Tbs.

I have my cup in front of me now. It reads 1/2 tbsp.

so that would be 1-1/2 tsp, hmmmmmmm maybe that is why I never got 1. My little only needs 1 tsp and it was too big. Well she's bigger now, so maybe we'll have to get a few : )

Thanks Harriet

Diane you need to get some! First they are adorable and secondly great for all that was mentioned above. Love it for measuring 10 cups of coffee and most of all for cough syrups, Imodium and Pepto Bismol for example.

When I show them I usually sell a few and now with these ideas I hope to sell tons!

It’s also great to use when measuring out batter for Crêpes.

It's also a great tool for dieters to measure salad dressing, oil and other liquids.

The medication idea is wonderful! I've got sick kids right now, and that's what I'll be using.

chefanne said:
The Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup is the perfect coffee scoop for a 10 cup pot! :) :D

I must like my coffee REALLY strong - I use a level Easy Read Measuring Cup for 5 cups of coffee!:eek:

Diane

1. How do I use the Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup?

The Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup is designed to make measuring small quantities of ingredients easier. Simply pour the desired amount of liquid or solid into the cup and read the measurement from the side of the cup.

2. Is the Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to maintain the longevity of the product.

3. What is the capacity of the Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup?

The Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup has a capacity of 1/4 cup or 2 ounces. It is perfect for measuring small amounts of ingredients such as spices, extracts, and oils.

4. Can the Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup be used for both liquid and dry ingredients?

Yes, the Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup is designed for both liquid and dry ingredients. The clear design and easy-to-read measurements make it convenient for measuring all types of ingredients.

5. Is the Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup made of BPA-free material?

Yes, the Easy Read Mini Measuring Cup is made of BPA-free and food-grade plastic, making it safe to use for all your cooking and baking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• reneeg18
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies