• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eastern Oregon Consultant Needed

In summary, an Eastern Oregon consultant with Pampered Chef is responsible for promoting and selling high-quality kitchen products in the Eastern Oregon region. The amount of time required varies based on personal availability and desired income, with an average of 10-15 hours per week. No specific qualifications are needed, but a passion for cooking and strong communication skills are beneficial. Benefits of this role include competitive commission, discounts on products, and a flexible schedule, as well as access to training and a supportive community. To apply, interested individuals can visit the company website or contact a current consultant or customer service for more information.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Anybody from the Pendleton area of Oregon? I have a lead on a Girlscout fundraiser. Email me at cookingwithlove(at)comcast.net

Emailing you.

Hi there! I'm not from Pendleton, but I'm definitely interested in the Girlscout fundraiser. Can you tell me more about it? I would love to support a good cause and get some delicious treats in the process. Feel free to email me at [insert email address] with more information. Thanks!

Related to Eastern Oregon Consultant Needed

What is the role of an Eastern Oregon consultant with Pampered Chef?

An Eastern Oregon consultant with Pampered Chef is responsible for promoting and selling our high-quality kitchen products to customers in the Eastern Oregon region. This includes hosting cooking shows, providing personalized product recommendations, and building relationships with potential and existing clients.

How much time does an Eastern Oregon consultant need to commit to working with Pampered Chef?

The amount of time required for an Eastern Oregon consultant varies depending on personal availability and desired income. On average, consultants spend about 10-15 hours per week hosting shows, following up with customers, and attending training and team meetings.

What qualifications are needed to become an Eastern Oregon consultant with Pampered Chef?

No specific qualifications are required to become an Eastern Oregon consultant with Pampered Chef. However, having a passion for cooking and strong communication skills are beneficial in this role. We also provide training and support to help our consultants succeed.

What are the benefits of working as an Eastern Oregon consultant with Pampered Chef?

As an Eastern Oregon consultant with Pampered Chef, you have the opportunity to earn a competitive commission, receive discounts on our products, and build your own flexible schedule. You will also be a part of a supportive community of consultants and have access to ongoing training and resources.

How can I apply to become an Eastern Oregon consultant with Pampered Chef?

To apply to become an Eastern Oregon consultant with Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and fill out an online application. You can also reach out to a current consultant or contact our customer service team for more information on the application process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies