• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Leah Quinlivan from Oregon? Can you help me reach her?

In summary, Iso: Consultant Leah Qunilivan is a consultant for Pampered Chef, offering a variety of services such as product demonstrations, sales, and personalized recommendations for purchasing Pampered Chef products. She can be contacted through her Pampered Chef website or social media pages, and is known for her extensive knowledge and exceptional customer service. She also hosts cooking parties and events, both in-person and virtually, for those interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and trying out new recipes.
melindag
Anybody know Leah Quinlivan? from Oregon? Please PM me if you know how I can reach her.
thanks
Melinda

melindag said:
Anybody know Leah Quinlivan? from Oregon? Please PM me if you know how I can reach her.
thanks
Melinda

There is a Leah on here from Oregon - I've talked to her many times - don't know if that is her last name but it look familiar - hold on, and I'll try to find her username - sorry Leah if you read this, I'm not recalling it off the top of my head - I'm horrible with names!!!!

Leah Cox - mommyhugz1978 - see if that is maybe her maiden name or if she knows the Leah you are looking for.You should be able to PM or e-mail her.

Related to Looking for Leah Quinlivan from Oregon? Can you help me reach her?

What is Iso: Consultant Leah Qunilivan?

Iso: Consultant Leah Qunilivan is a consultant for Pampered Chef, a company that sells high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products. Leah works with individuals and groups to help them learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products, as well as host cooking parties and events.

What services does Iso: Consultant Leah Qunilivan offer?

Leah offers a variety of services as a Pampered Chef consultant, including product demonstrations and sales, hosting cooking parties and events, and providing personalized recommendations and assistance with purchasing Pampered Chef products.

How can I contact Iso: Consultant Leah Qunilivan?

You can contact Leah through her Pampered Chef website or social media pages, or by attending one of her cooking parties or events. You can also reach out to her through the Pampered Chef website to request a consultation or to ask any questions about the products or services she offers.

What makes Iso: Consultant Leah Qunilivan different from other Pampered Chef consultants?

Leah is a highly experienced and knowledgeable consultant who is passionate about the Pampered Chef brand and products. She is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and helping her clients find the perfect products to meet their cooking and entertaining needs.

Can I host a cooking party or event with Iso: Consultant Leah Qunilivan?

Yes, Leah would be happy to help you host a cooking party or event! This is a fun and interactive way to learn more about Pampered Chef products and try out delicious recipes. You can contact her to schedule a party at your home or virtually.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies