• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Trifle Base? Find One Here and Save Money | Ruth's Request

P
pampered Ruth
Does anyone have an undamaged trifle base they want to get rid of. A past host is looking for one as her Mothers base recently go shipped. If you have a base you don't need, let me know how much you would like for it and shipping to 44070.

Please PM me or email [email protected] Thanks, Ruth

Hi Ruth,I am a Pampered Chef consultant and we actually have a fantastic trifle base that is perfect for making delicious and beautiful trifles. It is durable and can withstand shipping without any damage. Plus, as a consultant, I can offer you a great deal on it. Would you like me to send you more information about it? Let me know and I'll be happy to help you out. Thanks!

Hi Ruth,I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you find a trifle base that fits your needs. We have a wide variety of trifle bases available in our product line and I'm sure we can find one that is perfect for you. Plus, as a consultant, I can offer you a special discount on your purchase.Please feel free to email me at [insert your email address] or PM me for more information and to discuss shipping options to your location. I look forward to helping you out with this request.

1. Where can I find a trifle base to purchase?

You can find a trifle base at most kitchen supply stores, online retailers, or even at some grocery stores. You can also ask friends or family if they have an extra one that they are willing to sell.

2. How can I save money on a trifle base?

You can save money on a trifle base by purchasing a used one from someone who no longer needs it, or by checking for sales or discounts at stores. You can also make your own trifle base using ingredients such as cake or cookies.

3. Is it common for trifle bases to get damaged during shipping?

It is possible for trifle bases to get damaged during shipping, especially if they are not packaged properly. However, this is not a common occurrence and most trifle bases arrive undamaged.

4. How much should I expect to pay for a trifle base?

The cost of a trifle base can vary depending on where you purchase it from and the material it is made of. On average, a trifle base can cost anywhere from $10 to $30.

5. Can I contact the person who posted this request directly?

Yes, you can contact the person who posted this request by sending them a private message or email. Their contact information is provided in the request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • c00p