• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earning Incentives: Tips & Advice

In summary, the best way to earn the incentives is to recruit and have them working on them now, turning them in Feb 1 (or hold cooking show fundraisers in early Feb). They can receive their products by Valentine's Day!
kimhquilt
Does anyone have any tips on earning the incentives? I would love to hear them!

Recruit earns you the tripRecruiting and Consistency.

Book fundraisers and have them working on them now, turning them in Feb 1 (or hold cooking show fundraisers in early Feb). They can receive their products by Valentine's Day!

Recruiting solves everything. I made up 10,000 points at the end of the year in 2006 by quickly recruiting and qualifying 5 consultants. If only the other 3 I had my heart set on had qualified! Imagine submitting $20,000 in fundraiser sales in Feb (that's 40,000 points!!!!) then recruiting 10 new consultants in Jan/Feb- this is the time when people are looking for opportunities, get them started now while the resolutions are fresh! Have them qualify by the end of March by going with them to support them/help with bookings at their first 4 shows, that would be 20,000 more points!! Now you're already up to 60,000 points and it's only April 1st! You still have 9 months to achieve your trip. How about registries? I'm shooting for having 25 registries this year, hoping that they will add to about $12,000 in sales for the year. Now you're already up to 72,000 points and that doesn't count cooking shows, online orders, catalog shows, realtors, individual orders you collect, gift giving....

YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

How do you get a $20,000 fundraiser!?!?!?

How do you get fundraisers I have a really hard time with that. Is there a letter that you send out?

And how do you get that many recruits!! I haven't been pushing it really hard, but mention it..and no one seems really interested. (I guess I think of my situation, I was wanting to sign before I even had my show- I was an easy recruit to my director!!)

kimhquilt said:
How do you get fundraisers I have a really hard time with that. Is there a letter that you send out?

I agree. I've only done one & it was about $300. I have one planned for the summer at the preschool my nephew attends, but that's not for awhile. I would love to get some ideas on groups to ask. Do you call? I may have a fundraiser for a Montessori school in the spring.

I have a bridal expo (my first) at the end of the month. Any ideas to turn people I meet into actual registries? I've only had 2 so far.

Thanks!

I just wanted to mention that there is a PC tele-class about how to reach your incentive trip goal towards the end of Jan...

pcleah said:
How do you get a $20,000 fundraiser!?!?!?

One $20,000 fundraiser would be a really enthusiastic school.

But how about 12-20 smaller fundraisers? Call all the dance studios, girl scouts, gymnastics groups, cheerleading, band, Clubs at school, churches, organizations within churches such as youth group, ladies group, large charity organizations such as American Cancer Society, any small fundraisers such as a child trying to raise money to go to Up With People....does that get you started?

If you really want the trip, donate your entire commission as our 10-15% is laughable. So, you won't make money, but you'll get tons of points and leads!

jenniferknapp said:
And how do you get that many recruits!! I haven't been pushing it really hard, but mention it..and no one seems really interested. (I guess I think of my situation, I was wanting to sign before I even had my show- I was an easy recruit to my director!!)

I'd let everyone know they need to get in on the $90 kit NOW because the price is going up! As soon as the new kit is effective, I'd promote it as so much better and what a great deal! Then, you have to dedicate yourself to helping them book, coach, attend the shows with them, and sit with them while they submit the first 4 shows!!!

$20,000 fundraiser is a dream........Thanks for the input on where to find leads. Do you charge everyone the shipping charge per order?

What are the different types of incentives available for Pampered Chef consultants?

There are five types of incentives offered by Pampered Chef: free products, cash bonuses, trips, recognition, and leadership opportunities. These incentives are based on sales, recruiting, and leadership achievements.

How can I track my progress towards earning incentives?

You can track your progress towards earning incentives through the Pampered Chef website or app. Simply log in to your consultant account and view your progress on the "Incentives" tab. You can also contact your team leader for assistance with tracking your progress.

What are some tips for successfully earning incentives?

To successfully earn incentives, it is important to set goals and create a plan to achieve them. This may include setting sales targets, recruiting goals, and leadership milestones. It is also helpful to attend training and events offered by Pampered Chef to learn tips and strategies from successful consultants.

Are there any deadlines for earning incentives?

Yes, there are deadlines for earning incentives. Each incentive has a specific timeframe, typically a calendar month or quarter. It is important to stay updated on these deadlines and work towards achieving your goals within the designated time frame.

Can I earn incentives as a part-time Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn incentives just like full-time consultants. The key to earning incentives as a part-time consultant is to stay consistent and focused on your goals. Utilize your time effectively and make the most of every opportunity to reach your sales, recruiting, and leadership targets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
chefa