• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn Rewards Points: Shows & Dollars Converting to Points

In summary, to earn rewards points through Pampered Chef shows, you can host a show and receive 10% of the total sales in points, attend a show as a guest and receive points for every dollar spent, or participate in online parties and receive points for your purchases. You will receive 1 point for every dollar spent at a show, including your own purchases and those of your guests. These rewards points cannot be converted into cash, but can only be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases. However, it is important to note that rewards points expire 12 months after they are earned, so it is important to use them before they expire. To redeem your rewards points, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and select
Jen1409
You earn them for every 4 shows and/or every $1250 right?

In your first 30 and 90 days, right.

Oh! My director put me under the impression you earned them after the 90 days as well

Jen1409 said:
Oh! My director put me under the impression you earned them after the 90 days as well

That would be nice, but no. We do occasionally get incentives to earn PC dollars, like during SAT this year.

1. How do I earn rewards points through Pampered Chef shows?

To earn rewards points through Pampered Chef shows, you can host a show and receive 10% of the total sales in points. You can also attend a show as a guest and receive points for every dollar you spend. Additionally, you can participate in online parties and receive points for your purchases.

2. How many points do I receive for every dollar spent at a show?

You will receive 1 point for every dollar spent at a show. This includes your own purchases as well as any orders placed by your guests.

3. Can I convert my rewards points into cash?

No, rewards points cannot be converted into cash. They can only be redeemed for free products or discounts on future purchases.

4. Do my rewards points ever expire?

Yes, rewards points expire 12 months after the date they were earned. It is important to use them before they expire to make the most out of your rewards.

5. How do I redeem my rewards points for free products or discounts?

You can redeem your rewards points by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Redeem Points" option. From there, you can choose from a variety of free products or discounts that you can apply to your next purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VickiMazz2016
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pc_jessica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pc_jessica
Replies