• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn Product Through Fundraising: Tips & Samples

In summary, this person has a fundraiser where they are asking people to buy products instead of money. They have given out order forms and a catalog and set a firm date for when the orders need to be returned. They have had success with this type of fundraiser in the past and have collected $1650 in guest sales.
minersmix
I have an opportunity for a fundraiser that wants to earn product. Basically it would be a catalog show. Has anyone done a fundraiser like this before and if so do you have any suggestions or samples of flyers? Thank you

Bumping... I too am interested in the wise advice.

I'm not sure what you are talking about - can you explain it more?

There have been some threads about church groups that have had this type of event. In those instances, the church was outfitting a fellowship kitchen and wanted product instead of money. If I remember, someone also posted that they put out a jar for cash donations so the church could purchase half-price and host special items. If you search for church fundraiser you'll find something about it.

All of my fundraisershave been like this so far.

Here's how I work it....

8x11 envelope - inside 5 order forms 1 catalog. The top of the order form is a place for the name of the person collecting orders. On the outside of one side of the envelope is a letter explaining how it works, who to make the check out to, any extra incentives I'll offer, etc. I glue it to the envelope. Other side I glue the host special. I give all of the envelopes to the person who is running the fundraiser - who then in turn hands them out for everyone to collect orders.

I set a firm date on the letter on when orders need to be returned to the person running. I set a firm date with the fundraiser person.

last time I did it - $1650 in guest sales iwth 50 contacts and 2 bookings!!

You can either collect orders from the goup and have them purchase the products with the host benefits. Or if it's more of a close knit group (like a church) you can have the church group make a wish list to offer to people to purchase for the church. They can also purchase for themselves. Then they can use the host benefits to get the items that weren't purchased

1. How does the fundraising program work?

The Pampered Chef fundraising program allows organizations to raise money by selling Pampered Chef products. The organization earns 10-15% of the total sales, which can then be used to purchase products from the Pampered Chef catalog.

2. What types of organizations are eligible for the fundraising program?

Any non-profit organization, such as schools, churches, sports teams, and charities, are eligible to participate in the Pampered Chef fundraising program.

3. How much can an organization earn through the fundraising program?

The amount an organization can earn depends on the total sales made during the fundraiser. On average, organizations earn $500-$1,000, but some have earned up to $10,000.

4. Are there any upfront costs for participating in the fundraising program?

No, there are no upfront costs for participating in the Pampered Chef fundraising program. Organizations only need to pay for the products they purchase with their earned funds.

5. Can we request samples of Pampered Chef products to showcase during our fundraiser?

Yes, organizations can request samples of Pampered Chef products to showcase during their fundraiser. These samples can be used to demonstrate the quality of the products and help boost sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Gloria&Emily