• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Earn Free Cookbooks & Stoneware with Don Funt!

and me ... like "YEAH RIGHT!" .... but, maybe a "free gift" of a piece of pottery for $1,000 in orders?I offer a "free gift" (it's a mini serving spatula and they are thrilled) for having $200 in outside orders before the show.
Don Funt mentioned that he offers hosts a free cookbook if they have $200 in outside orders before show start and a free piece of stoneware if they have $500 before show starts. Anyone do this and maybe have a flyer?

That's a neat idea.

that is something to think about to offer to host

thats very cool

I include that in my host packet cover letter.

Attachments

• Host Packet letter.doc
    27 KB · Views: 806
thanks Stacey! I'm editing it now and enclosing it in a host packet I'm getting ready to mail out! Great timing!

Thats awesome! The only thing I would worry about is when you offer ANY stone they could choose the DCB. I might restrict the choices or put a $ limit on it.

I offer a "free gift" (it's a mini serving spatula and they are thrilled) for having $200 in outside orders before the show.

I don't see a reason to give away the whole boat (but then again Don has way more to give away from), it's not an issue to have the $200 in outside orders -- I would say that 3 out of 5 do it. My shows that have it are usually always over $800.

I was in his workshop. Best ever. I have just started this that he does He does a free cookbook for 250 in outside orders any stone even dcb free for 500 in outside orders and unlimited 1/2 price items for any show that is 1000 or more. He did not give us a flyer but I have a feeling it will give some hosts somehing to push for. It has to work for him look at how much he sells in com sales. I offered it to my up comming hosts so I will let you know what happens.

Jaime,
Do you by chance have any notes from his workshop? I would've love'd to have heard him but I believe he was in in a different wave and you never know who the speakers are when you sign up for workshops.

Thanks!
Susan

Thanks for all of the replies, I am going to do this for a while. I cam home from conference and told all of my hosts and had one collect the $500 in outside orders!!! That was great.

Janice,
How do you get 3 out of 5 of your hosts to collect $200 in outside orders? Do you use a flyer or do you just talk about it during host coaching. Also just wondering how many shows you do a month. I have been admiring how many shows you have done in two years! Awesome.

Last edited:
I offer a free gift as well. It's usually a SB or a Citrus Peeler or something and they LOVE it! All hosts should be collecting $200 in orders before you get there anyway (5-15-5, right?). I might start offering a bigger gift for $500 though - that's a good idea.

Awesome flyer! I'm going to "borrow" that one too.

I would love to see the notes from Don's class also.
Thanks

buckeyefan08 said:
Thats awesome! The only thing I would worry about is when you offer ANY stone they could choose the DCB. I might restrict the choices or put a $ limit on it.

This is for $500 in orders BEFORE the show. If you avg. $500 at the show that is a $1000 show. Add it to the host 30% discount & you aren't paying the actual cost of it.

I do have notes I can send you Rosie. Not that many but what I do have is great from him!!!!! I am soo lucky I know that now.

pchefjaime said:
I do have notes I can send you Rosie. Not that many but what I do have is great from him!!!!! I am soo lucky I know that now.

Are your notes in a word doc? Can you post here? I would love to see them too...pretty please!!! :angel: :sing:

cincychef said:
Janice,
How do you get 3 out of 5 of your hosts to collect $200 in outside orders? Do you use a flyer or do you just talk about it during host coaching. Also just wondering how many shows you do a month. I have been admiring how many shows you have done in two years! Awesome.

HOLY COW, Janice!! That is awesome! How do you keep so busy?? I'd love to be doing 3 shows a week, but just can't quite seem to get there!

Stacy, I like your letter ... only thing is ... do you use Post Calls? It is hard for me to even make the calls I need to ... let alone reminder calls for hosts!Also ... I'm hesitant to offer a $1,000 luncheon ... it would be both my co-hosts of the March show looking at each other. Maybe this is something I can work out with my cluster ...

I don't use Post Calls (yet). I have thought about it but not every host takes me up on the reminder calls. I also don't send out all the invites.

cincychef said:
Janice,

Host coaching is key....I make sure they know that "My most successful hosts have at least $200 in outside orders from people who can't attend by the night of the show." And before I leave, I total the orders so far and let them know that they will most likely get another $200 in orders before we close (in 3-4 days). I tell them to focus on that level -- they don't want to go back after they have "spent" the larger amount in free products.

I usually do 2 shows a week (but have done 4 a week in the busy fall season, though -- includes 1 on Friday, 2 on Sat and 1 on Sunday) and always have 2-6 catalog shows most months.

And oddly enough, I only did 4 shows this month, but with catalog shows and 1 show from last month, I am at $4800+ in sales this month. Hmmm...still can't figure that one out, although 2 were over $800 and one was over $900...oh, and $1000+ from online sales.

Oh, and thank you for the sweet comment.....but I am really not doing anything special....just work every day, it comes with time and persistance, there is no magic formula.

TY again! :blushing:

I will post my notes for you I do not have them typed yet. It will no take long either tom or friday.

pchefjaime said:

Can you post these notes or send them to me in an email? I am a new consultant :baby: and am trying to see what will work to propel my buisiness.

Thanks!:chef:

I would like these notes too.. but the last posting was 7-30-08..hopefully they will see this.

1. How can I earn free cookbooks and stoneware with Don Funt?

To earn free cookbooks and stoneware with Don Funt, simply host a Pampered Chef party and invite your friends and family to shop from our catalog. As the host, you can earn rewards based on the total sales from your party, including free cookbooks and stoneware.

2. How many rewards can I earn with Don Funt?

The number of rewards you can earn with Don Funt depends on the total sales from your party. The more your guests shop, the more rewards you can earn. We have a tiered reward system, so the higher the sales, the more rewards you can receive.

3. Can I choose which cookbooks and stoneware I receive as rewards?

Yes, you can choose which cookbooks and stoneware you would like to receive as rewards. We have a variety of options available, so you can select the ones that best fit your needs and preferences.

4. How long does it take to receive my free cookbooks and stoneware?

Once your party has ended and the orders have been processed, it typically takes 1-2 weeks for your free cookbooks and stoneware to be shipped to you. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I earn free cookbooks and stoneware with Don Funt more than once?

Yes, you can earn free cookbooks and stoneware with Don Funt multiple times by hosting more Pampered Chef parties. Our rewards program is ongoing, so you can continue to earn rewards with each party you host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Trish1953
  • JaimeAnnR
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily