• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Early Bird Registration Ends Today.

In summary, the early bird registration for the conference is ending today. Registration is still available the day of the conference, and those who register will be able to attend with no fees. Laura will be walking on "home turf" and is scared to death. The conference has a variety of dress options, and attendees are encouraged to wear something comfortable and reflective of their personal style.
chefann
Gold Member
Early Bird registration ends today.

So register quickly if you haven't done so already!

I'll be there... you goin'?

I'm there, Ann!

I am there!!!!! I will be arriving Sunday evening. It would be fun to meet up somewhere. I am staying at the Magnolia Hotel. FREE Happy Hour., and FREE cookies and milk at bedtime.

Im in! I'll be walking... are yall gonna cheer for me? I am so terrified that no one will even clap. LOL

I can hear it now....
"and next we have....Laura Wells!!!"
<<crickets>> :eek: :eek:

I'm scared to death of getting on some stage or somesuch. I have this GIANT fear of public speaking, and thats only trumped by my stage fright!! AAACK!!!! Do I HAVE to???? LOL :eek: :eek:

For Conference I want to get one of those little clicker counters and have an "Awards Night Jiggle Count." :D

You guys are FUNNY!!!! I always like to look at the dresses--some of them are way overboard and others look like they just woke up in it!!!

Don't worry Kate, the walk isn't that bad--you can't even see the audience. I was afraid I was going to fall on my face when climbing the risers cuz I don't wear heals unless really needed. and I have weak ankles! But we'll cheer for ya!

oh, and I'll be there too!!!

Oh god... I don't know what to wear. Is it FORMAL formal??

There are all types of dresses. At conference, some new Directors wear tiaras and sashes. :) Some people come in skirt/sweater sets; some wear dressy dresses (like what you'd wear to a wedding as a guest); and there are usually a couple of c*cktail dresses, too.

Wear something that you're comfortable in and reflects your personal style.

I called Monday and it doesn't matter you can sign up the day of opening day at Leadership and still be ok. I can't register until my 2nd recruit signs which her show was MOnday but not closing until today.
ANyone flying in around 6 or 6:30 at DFW? Need to split ride with someone or someones...

chefann said:
I'll be there... you goin'?

I'll be there - and I'll know soon if I will be walking....

Laura,

If you haven't ordered one of Ann's buttons -- well -- you need to. Go to Buttons Still Available within this thread to order...
That way all of us cheffer's there will know WHO you are by your button and we have all agreed to and clap loudly for you...:D

Awww, thanks for the plug, Gina. :)

I wish I could be there with you guys! I am holding out for Conference. I can't afford to do both. :( Have a moment of silence and think of me. I will be there in spirit!

You got it Kristen ~ your spirit will be there with us....See you in Chicago!

Related to Early Bird Registration Ends Today.

What is the deadline for Early Bird registration?

The deadline for Early Bird registration is today. This means that after today, the registration fee will increase.

How much does Early Bird registration cost?

The cost of Early Bird registration varies depending on the event or product being offered. Please refer to the specific event or product page for more information.

Can I still register after the Early Bird deadline?

Yes, you can still register after the Early Bird deadline. However, the registration fee will be higher than the Early Bird rate.

What are the benefits of registering before the Early Bird deadline?

Registering before the Early Bird deadline allows you to take advantage of discounted rates and secure your spot at the event or product before it sells out.

How do I register before the Early Bird deadline?

To register before the Early Bird deadline, simply visit the event or product page and follow the instructions for registration. Make sure to complete your registration before the deadline to secure the Early Bird rate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
robochick84
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views