• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dylab for May Hosts and Super Savings for May/June

In summary, Dylab for May Hosts is a special promotion that allows hosts to earn extra rewards and savings when hosting a party and reaching certain sales levels during the month of May. The super savings for May/June is another promotion that offers exclusive deals and discounts for both hosts and customers who shop during these months. To qualify for Dylab for May Hosts, hosts simply need to have a minimum of $200 in sales. There are no restrictions or limitations for these promotions, but they are only valid during the specified months and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. To take advantage of these promotions, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to book a party and plan a fun and
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here they are!

Attachments

• DYLABMay10.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 410
  • DYLABMay10.pdf
    551.2 KB · Views: 340
  • SuperSavings-MayJune2010.doc
    1 MB · Views: 452
  • SuperSavings-MayJune2010.pdf
    224.3 KB · Views: 311
Thank you so much!! I love these!

"My Email Designs" just added on a 6 month flyer...it's awesome, and comes with your newsletter!!!

Cindy- maybe you should post it in the regular flyers forum. This one is for Tasty Tidbits downloads...

Hello there! I am so excited to share with you all the amazing deals and savings we have for the month of May and June! As a pampered chef consultant, I can tell you that this is the perfect time to host a party and take advantage of these great offers. Trust me, your kitchen will thank you for it! Let's dive into the details, shall we?First off, for all the lovely hosts who choose to have a party in May, you will receive our exclusive Dylab for free! This set includes our popular Quick Slice and our versatile Silicone Prep Bowls. Plus, you will also receive 10% off your entire order as a thank you for hosting. How amazing is that?But wait, there's more! For the month of June, we have an incredible deal for our hosts. When you have a party with a minimum of $650 in sales, you will receive our Super Savings bundle for only $20! This bundle includes our Deluxe Cooking Blender and our Silicone Oven Mitts. This is a savings of over $100! Can you believe it?So what are you waiting for? Contact me today to schedule your party and let's get cooking with these amazing deals. Trust me, you won't regret it. Happy hosting!

What is Dylab for May Hosts?

Dylab for May Hosts is a special promotion for our hosts during the month of May. It allows them to earn extra rewards and savings when they host a party and reach certain sales levels.

What are the super savings for May/June?

The super savings for May/June is another promotion that offers exclusive deals and discounts for both hosts and customers who shop during these months. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products at a discounted price.

How can I qualify for Dylab for May Hosts?

To qualify for Dylab for May Hosts, you simply need to host a party during the month of May and have a minimum of $200 in sales. The more sales you have, the more rewards and savings you can earn.

Are there any restrictions or limitations for Dylab for May Hosts and Super Savings for May/June?

There are no restrictions or limitations for these promotions. As long as you meet the minimum sales requirements, you can take advantage of the extra rewards and savings. However, please note that these promotions are only valid during the specified months and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.

How can I book a party and take advantage of these promotions?

To book a party, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. Your consultant will work with you to choose a date, invite guests, and plan a fun and interactive party experience. Don't miss out on these great deals and rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Myjenny
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies