• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Savings for Sept/Oct/Nov?

In summary, the Super Savings promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that offers discounts and deals on various products for the months of September, October, and November. It begins on September 1st and ends on November 30th. Not all products are included in the promotion and it cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. There is no need for a special code or coupon as the discounted prices will automatically be applied at checkout.
DebbieJ
Hey Joy,

I have a few catalogs to mail out and was wondering if you have an updated Super Savings ready to go. If you'll have it up Fri or Saturday, I'll wait.

Thanks!

Hi Deb,
I do plan to get my updating done this weekend... I'm sorry for the delay. I'm not as fast as Kathleen :) Maybe hers will do for you if you want to get them out sooner rather than later?

Don't know who Kathleen is, but I'll just wait for yours. Thanks Joy!

DebbieJ said:
Don't know who Kathleen is, but I'll just wait for yours. Thanks Joy!

Kathleen posts here under "Kam" and she posts the specials as 2 and 3 month flyers. I think they're in the flyers section and everyone raves about them.

But I will definitely get those put together -- maybe tonight... my daughter is going to be watching Camp Rock and it should be a quiet evening for me!

Here you go Deb... I will get the 2 month-er loaded later today. Gotta run the man-child to karate class right now!

Attachments

• SuperSpecials-SepOctNov2010.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 375
  • SuperSpecials-SepOctNov2010.pdf
    143.6 KB · Views: 278
Thanks Joy .. these are going with me to a fair!

What is the Super Savings promotion for Sept/Oct/Nov?

The Super Savings promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that offers discounts and deals on various products for the months of September, October, and November.

When does the Super Savings promotion start and end?

The Super Savings promotion begins on September 1st and ends on November 30th.

Are all products included in the Super Savings promotion?

No, not all products are included in the Super Savings promotion. Only select products will be discounted during this time.

Can I combine the Super Savings promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the Super Savings promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Do I need a special code or coupon to take advantage of the Super Savings promotion?

No, you do not need a special code or coupon to participate in the Super Savings promotion. The discounted prices will automatically be applied to eligible products at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • kristina16marie
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • ChefJoyJ