• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Hosts: Discover the Latest Specials at Dylab

In summary, Dylab for August Hosts is a special promotion for hosts who have a party in the month of August. To qualify, hosts must have a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and at least one booking for a future party. The benefits of hosting a party during this promotion include earning free and discounted products, as well as special bonuses based on party sales. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions, but hosts can still earn host rewards and take advantage of regular monthly specials. To redeem rewards, hosts will receive a host rewards code from their consultant after their party has closed.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here is the new DYLAB with new specials.

Attachments

• DYLABAug10.doc
    1.6 MB · Views: 455
  • DYLABAug10.pdf
    103.6 KB · Views: 330
I really like this idea. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks for sharing the new DYLAB specials! I'm always on the lookout for new deals and discounts. Can you tell us more about the specific specials that are being offered? I'm sure many of us would love to take advantage of them.

What is Dylab for August Hosts?

Dylab for August Hosts is a special promotion for hosts who have a party in the month of August. It offers exclusive deals and discounts on our popular kitchen products.

How can I qualify for Dylab for August Hosts?

To qualify for Dylab for August Hosts, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking for a future party.

What are the benefits of hosting a party during Dylab for August Hosts?

Hosts who have a party during Dylab for August Hosts can earn free and discounted products, as well as special bonuses based on their party sales. They can also take advantage of exclusive deals and discounts on our products.

Can I combine Dylab for August Hosts with other promotions?

No, Dylab for August Hosts cannot be combined with other promotions. However, you can still earn host rewards and take advantage of our regular monthly specials in addition to Dylab for August Hosts.

How do I redeem my Dylab for August Hosts rewards?

After your party has closed, your consultant will provide you with a host rewards code that you can use to redeem your Dylab for August Hosts rewards on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Myjenny
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef