• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Duh... Wrote Down Booking for Wrong Guest

In summary, the host had a show and made a mistake with the guest information. The guest who booked the show called to ask for the benefit to be sent to her, and the host found out the guest's information was wrong. The host corrected the information and set up the show, but now the show is under a different name. HO is investigating to see if the host can purchase the hosting benefit for the show.
BlessedWifeMommy
Okay so I had a crazy show that took me forever to get all the orders computed. It turned out to be a great show, but I was a little brain dead at the end. When I was wrapping it up, I was talking with a guest who was a maybe for a booking. She decided to book, so I pulled what I thought was her receipt (my copy) and wrote the date on it. It is 4 weeks out to the date, and I don't usually send host packets until 3 1/2 weeks out. So I haven't sent a host packet yet.

I got a call this morning from the guest wanting to send out her invites. I told her when I got home I would get it all set up and a host packet out to her. I got home and set up her show on my website. Well I got a call from a confused guest. Turns out I set up the show with the wrong guests info.

I corrected that, and now I have another problem. The booking was entered under the wrong name. Turns out there were two Tracy's at the show. I got them confused.

Will HO change it so the past host can buy the host special?

I feel like a real idiot! :eek:

They don't track the specific info on the guest that booked, so you can go ahead with the show and everything will be fine.

Glad it won't matter, I still feel bad for making the mistake. The guest who got the hosting email was really nice about it.

I didn't know that they didn't track booking info....nice to know!

So this got me thinking, if they don't track by name, do they track the number of bookings?

yes, they track the number of bookings

The Booking Benefit goes by the Past host number. I would call HO and explain the issue (two people with the same name) and see if there is anything they can do.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
So this got me thinking, if they don't track by name, do they track the number of bookings?
Yes, I'm told they do keep track of the number but not necessarily the names. So, if there are 2 bookings from Holly Host's show, don't try getting her the Bookings Benefit from 3 of them.

Right, even if the original 2 bookings don't hold and 2 new people from her show have shows, she will still get the booking benefit at their show.

1. How do I fix a booking for the wrong guest that I accidentally wrote down?

To fix a booking for the wrong guest, you can simply cross out the incorrect name and write the correct one above it. Make sure to initial and date the correction to avoid any confusion.

2. Can I transfer a booking to a different guest?

Yes, you can transfer a booking to a different guest. Simply cross out the original guest's name and write the new one above it. Make sure to initial and date the change.

3. What if I accidentally booked a party for the wrong host?

If you accidentally booked a party for the wrong host, you can easily transfer the booking to the correct host. Just cross out the original host's name and write the correct one above it. Make sure to initial and date the change.

4. Is there a time limit for correcting a booking for the wrong guest?

No, there is no time limit for correcting a booking for the wrong guest. As long as the correct information is recorded before the party or event, the correction will be valid.

5. What should I do if I realize I booked a party for the wrong guest after the party has already happened?

If you realize after the party has already happened that you booked it for the wrong guest, you can still make the correction in your records. Make sure to note the correct guest's name and the date the correction was made. This will ensure accurate records for future reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChipLines
  • barbara_anne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • mama2emma