• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seven Years Later: Celebrating Our Son's 7th Birthday!

In summary, to purchase the "Seven Years Later: Celebrating Our Son's 7th Birthday!" set, you can visit the website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. The set includes a cake pan, cupcake pan, icing decorator, decorating set with various tips and tools, and a recipe book with creative ideas. It can be used for other occasions besides birthdays and is dishwasher safe. Customization is not available, but the decorating tools allow for personalization of treats.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Seven years ago (right about now) I was in the O.R. having a baby:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/Family1.jpg

Today he is 7! Time flies so fast...

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/018.jpg

Awww, he's cute at 0 and 7! Congrats to you and happy birthday to him! Time does fly, it does seem like yesterday since my DD was born, and somehow now she's 5 and I have 2 more kids! LOL!

Cute! He looks like Mama! Happy Birthday to him!

Aww, how cute! Enjoy the day and him being young. It goes way too fast!

My husband's birthday is today!

Congratulations on your little one's 7th birthday! It's amazing how quickly time flies and how much they grow in just a few short years. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I know how important it is to make the most of every moment with our families and create memories that will last a lifetime. I hope you have a wonderful celebration filled with love, laughter, and of course, delicious food! Happy birthday to your little one!

1. How can I purchase the "Seven Years Later: Celebrating Our Son's 7th Birthday!" set?

To purchase the "Seven Years Later: Celebrating Our Son's 7th Birthday!" set, you can visit our website and search for the set under the "Kids' Collection" category. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. What is included in the "Seven Years Later: Celebrating Our Son's 7th Birthday!" set?

The set includes a cake pan, cupcake pan, icing decorator, and a decorating set with various tips and tools. It also comes with a recipe book with fun and creative ideas for your child's 7th birthday celebration.

3. Can I use the "Seven Years Later: Celebrating Our Son's 7th Birthday!" set for other occasions besides birthdays?

Yes, the set can be used for other occasions such as holidays, school events, or even just for fun baking with your child. The decorating tools and recipe book offer endless possibilities for creative treats.

4. Are the items in the "Seven Years Later: Celebrating Our Son's 7th Birthday!" set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all the items in the set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing the decorating tips and tools to ensure they last longer.

5. Can I customize the "Seven Years Later: Celebrating Our Son's 7th Birthday!" set with my child's name or age?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for this set. However, you can use the decorating tools to add your child's name or age to the treats you make using the set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies