• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dream House in NYC: Explore the Details!

In summary, "Dream House in NYC: Explore the Details!" is a free virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef. It will take place on Saturday, June 12th at 2pm EST and will feature a luxurious dream house located in New York City. Attendees can expect special offers and discounts on Pampered Chef products, and can join the event by RSVPing on the website or tuning in on the Facebook page.
finley1991
Does anyone know any details on this? I saw the link on our Wedding Registry site and just wondered the details. I'd love to go to NY and see it!

http://www.brides.com/promotions/dreamhouse/

Colleen - saw your email on DD, too. I haven't heard about this either.

cmdtrgd said:
Colleen - saw your email on DD, too. I haven't heard about this either.

Ditto here!:confused:

It's cool to see all the PC Products in the kitchen!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I may try and go take a look :) Looks really neat.

Related to Dream House in NYC: Explore the Details!

What is "Dream House in NYC: Explore the Details!"?

"Dream House in NYC: Explore the Details!" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where we will be exploring the various features and details of a luxurious dream house located in New York City.

When is "Dream House in NYC: Explore the Details!" taking place?

The event will take place on Saturday, June 12th at 2pm EST. Make sure to mark your calendars and join us for an exciting virtual tour!

Is there a cost to attend "Dream House in NYC: Explore the Details!"?

No, this event is completely free for all Pampered Chef customers and consultants. Simply RSVP on our website to secure your spot.

Will there be any special offers or discounts during "Dream House in NYC: Explore the Details!"?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions on select Pampered Chef products during the event. Don't miss out on these amazing deals!

How do I join "Dream House in NYC: Explore the Details!"?

To join the event, simply RSVP on our website and you will receive a link to the virtual tour. You can also join us on our Facebook page where we will be live streaming the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies