• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the Best Wedding Registry Referral Program - Get Rewarded!

In summary, the caterer wants brochures to hand out to her customers as a way to "reward" them for registering with her. The local wedding planners and bridal shops that I spoke to either gave me brochure holders to put the brochures in or supplied the brochures and supplies without charge. I also included two catalogs--one for the client and one for the caterer--with information about wedding registries. If the caterer's clients like the $20 in free PC products that they receive as a result of registering with her, they may be interested in becoming their own consultant.
amylu2311
Does anyone have a referral program for wedding registries? I recently met a caterer who wants brochures to hand to her customers about our registry. I'd like to "reward" her for the referrals. Any ideas?

I approached some local wedding planners and bridal shops. Those that have a store front let me put the wedding brochures in their place of business. I purchased brochure holders at staples, so it is professional. For every registry I get, I give the owner a $20 gift certificate for PC. (This goes on my commission) With no store front, I give them the supplies without a holder.

When I give the owner the brochures/holder I also included two catalogs: one to share with clients and the other for the owner to keep. I slipped in a page that summarized what the wedding registry is and I came up with a great idea. If they like $20 in free PC product, maybe they would want to be their own consultant. My letter explains the benefit of being a consultant and getting commission on the wedding registries.

lockhartkitchen said:
I approached some local wedding planners and bridal shops. Those that have a store front let me put the wedding brochures in their place of business. I purchased brochure holders at staples, so it is professional. For every registry I get, I give the owner a $20 gift certificate for PC. (This goes on my commission) With no store front, I give them the supplies without a holder.

When I give the owner the brochures/holder I also included two catalogs: one to share with clients and the other for the owner to keep. I slipped in a page that summarized what the wedding registry is and I came up with a great idea. If they like $20 in free PC product, maybe they would want to be their own consultant. My letter explains the benefit of being a consultant and getting commission on the wedding registries.

Could you share your letter?

Q: How does the Pampered Chef wedding registry referral program work?

The Pampered Chef wedding registry referral program allows couples to register for Pampered Chef products for their wedding, and for every purchase made from their registry, they will receive rewards points that can be redeemed for free products. Additionally, if a couple refers their friends to register with Pampered Chef, they will receive even more rewards points.

Q: Can anyone participate in the wedding registry referral program?

Yes, anyone can participate in the wedding registry referral program. Couples who are getting married can create a registry, and anyone can refer their friends and family to register with Pampered Chef.

Q: How do I refer people to register with Pampered Chef for a wedding registry?

You can refer people to register with Pampered Chef by sharing your unique referral link with them. This link can be found on your Pampered Chef account under the "Wedding Registry" tab. You can share this link through email, social media, or by word of mouth.

Q: What rewards can I earn through the wedding registry referral program?

For every $200 in purchases made from your registry, you will receive 1,000 rewards points. You can redeem these points for free products from Pampered Chef. Additionally, for every couple that registers with Pampered Chef through your referral link, you will receive 500 rewards points.

Q: How do I redeem my rewards points from the wedding registry referral program?

You can redeem your rewards points by logging into your Pampered Chef account and selecting the "Rewards" tab. From there, you can browse the available products and choose which ones you would like to redeem with your points. Once you have selected your products, they will be added to your cart and you can proceed to checkout as usual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef