• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Online Wedding Registry: Is It Worth the Effort?

In summary, the newspaper lists engaged couples every so often and couples can send a registry brochure to the list. However, no one has ever sent one to the list and no one has gotten any feedback. It is a good idea to send a registry brochure to the list of engaged couples.
pampered2007
Has anyone ever sent an Online Wedding Registry brochure to the list of engaged couples that have recently applied for a marriage license? The newspaper lists these every so often along with the couples names and their address. If anyone has done this, have you received any feedback? Is this a good idea or just a waste of time? I'm interested to hear all your opinions and comments.

Thank you! :)

At least around here, by the time the couple has applied for a license, it's waaaayyy too late to bother sending anything about the registry. Licenses are only good for a week or so, so it's one of the last-minute things to do right before the wedding.

Around me, licenses are good for 30 days, but still way too late to be talking about registries.

I guess it would be a little late. How about the list of engagements? They don't list the addresses though. Is it right do you think to look up the address and send maybe the bride a registry brochure in the mail? Has anyone ever done this?

I haven't done it, but there is no reason why you can't.

I tried but finding an address is next to impossible. I asked the paper if they have a program for selling lists & they said no.

I've mailed stuff to those whose engagements are announced in the paper--it will usually say where they work, so I look up the work address and mail it there. I've never gotten a single response.

I tried this last year for about 6-8 months and I found that same as others have said here - by the time the engagement runs in the paper it is too late for a registry or shower they are all planned already. I got absolutely no response and I sent out 1-3 per week. Sorry. I thought it was a good idea also but no luck.

1. Can I add products from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you can add products from other stores to your Pampered Chef wedding registry. Our online wedding registry allows you to add items from any website using our universal registry tool. This makes it easy for you to include all your desired items in one convenient location for your guests to purchase.

2. How do I set up an online wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

Setting up an online wedding registry with Pampered Chef is easy and convenient. Simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can create an account and start adding items to your registry. You can also schedule a virtual party with a consultant who can help you create your registry and answer any questions you may have.

3. Is there a fee for using the Pampered Chef online wedding registry?

No, there is no fee for using our online wedding registry. It is completely free to set up and use. We want to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible for our customers.

4. Can I make changes to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. You can add or remove items, update quantities, and even change the shipping address for your gifts. Simply log into your account and make the necessary changes.

5. Can I track the gifts purchased from my online wedding registry?

Yes, you can track the gifts purchased from your online wedding registry. When a gift is purchased, you will receive an email notification. You can also log into your account to view the status of your gifts and see who has purchased them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefSteph06
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
  • jenniferknapp