• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dragged My Feet on the Outlet :(

In summary, the "Dragged My Feet on the Outlet :(" product is popular due to its versatility and convenience in food preparation. It can be used for a variety of ingredients and is favored by busy home cooks for its compact size and easy-to-clean design. It is not recommended for use with hard items and cannot be sharpened, but its high-quality stainless steel blades are designed to stay sharp with proper care. The product is also not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed for optimal maintenance.
schel
I dragged my feet getting on the outlet to order the cheese slicer and now it's gone!! Does anyone have this item? How well does it work? Does anyone have one they would sell to me?
:grumpy:
Schel

I almost missed it and just snuck an order in on 10/31 on CC...check there to see if they are there. Otherwise, I did order 1 extra when I got one for a customer.

Just FYI me what was the order #?
Thanks!
Schel

Related to Dragged My Feet on the Outlet :(

1. Why is the "Dragged My Feet on the Outlet :(" product so popular?

The "Dragged My Feet on the Outlet :(" product is popular because it is a versatile and convenient tool for food preparation. It can be used to quickly chop, slice, and mince a variety of ingredients, making meal prep easier and more efficient. Additionally, its compact size and easy-to-clean design make it a favorite among busy home cooks.

2. Can the "Dragged My Feet on the Outlet :(" be used for all types of food?

Yes, the "Dragged My Feet on the Outlet :(" can be used for a wide range of food items, including fruits, vegetables, meats, and even nuts. However, it is not recommended for use with hard items such as bones or frozen foods.

3. How do I clean and maintain my "Dragged My Feet on the Outlet :("?

Cleaning and maintaining your "Dragged My Feet on the Outlet :(" is easy. Simply disassemble the parts and wash them with warm, soapy water. Be sure to dry all parts thoroughly before reassembling. Additionally, it is recommended to hand wash and not put the product in the dishwasher.

4. Can the blades of the "Dragged My Feet on the Outlet :(" be sharpened?

No, the blades of the "Dragged My Feet on the Outlet :(" cannot be sharpened. However, they are made with high-quality stainless steel that is designed to stay sharp for a long time with proper use and care.

5. Is the "Dragged My Feet on the Outlet :(" dishwasher safe?

No, the "Dragged My Feet on the Outlet :(" is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash the product with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly before reassembling. This will help prolong the lifespan of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • Spatch
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
roxylady
  • Corey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies