• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Downloading contact lists

Feb 25, 2006
Yesterday I had noticed a way to download my contact list from both Pampered Partner and Outlook to my .biz website. I even started downloading then my wonderful computer locked up. It was a link from the personal web site assistant (at least I think it was) and now I can't find it anywhere. does anybody know? :confused:
Thanks

Harrle

Jul 18, 2005
Hmmmm

Dannyp said:
Yesterday I had noticed a way to download my contact list from both Pampered Partner and Outlook to my .biz website. I even started downloading then my wonderful computer locked up. It was a link from the personal web site assistant (at least I think it was) and now I can't find it anywhere. does anybody know? :confused:
Thanks

I just looked on CC and through my personal website and couldn't find it either. I know someone else on here mentioned it earlier as well. Hmmmmm! Maybe it is something that needed to be tweeked and will return soon!

I'll be watching for it!
Leea :cool:

chefmary

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find that page, either!! Actually, I went into my history and found the page, but it is not active yet, so it doesn't work. I'm pretty excited that this seems to be a soon-to-be feature!

Mary