• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Your Sales: Advice from Business Owners

In summary, the most beneficial thing for increasing sales is sending out invitations and focusing on the higher priced items.
bbauman07
Gold Member
Okay my question is what has been the most beneficial for increasing your sales? I would like to try double my sales for the year before it is over. I woulsd love any and all advice/things that have worked for you.

I talk about the higher priced items first!!!! then I work down the less expenisve ones!!!

Last edited:
First off, I would say sending out my invites has helped with increasing my sales; because I can demand a bigger guest list! The more guests that are invited, the more sales you'll have.
I have also been focusing more on the cookware this year, which has helped also; and of course the Stoneware at every show.Make sure you are cross selling also; that really helps.

Passing items around! I'm not sure if I am the only one, but I always invite people to play with the stuff on the table and no one ever does. It really gets the guests selling each other passing something from person to person!

Sending out host invites has almost doubled my average show because the attendence is much better...

I try to pass the products around so people can feel them and get their interest. It also keeps them in the "loop" of the show.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I talk about the higher priced items first!!!! then I work down the less expenisve ones!!!

So do you sell more of the expensive products this way?

I do pass products around also Gillian and I invite everyone to play with "my toys"

I'm think about sending out invites for the hosts.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Have it! Love it! Got a question!I tell everyone as I start that we're going to play the Have it! Love it! Got a question! Game. If I mention an item, the first person who yells "Have it! Love it!" and is willing to tell everyone why they love it will receive a Hershey Kiss. (I also tell them I use the dark chocolate, so it's like tossing them a vitamin.) If they ask a question, they'll also receive a kiss. At the end of my demo, the person with the most candies (or empty wrappers) wins a prize.I've had a great response. It gets everyone involved, so they feel part of the show. Plus (and I think this is the best part), they're selling the products for me. These people don't know me, so my telling them that the micro-cooker is amazing doesn't mean a thing. They figure I'm paid to sell the stuff. When someone they know says that it's the best thing they've ever seen, and they don't know what they did before they had it, it means a lot more.Since I started this, my show average has gone up about $45. That doesn't sound like much, but multiply that by 6 shows and I've sold an extra $270. I haven't tracked it, but I think my bookings have gone up, too. I know the comments about what a great time they had have increased.

I have done the have it/ love it.. my director uses it all the time and really promotes it.. i think it is good for getting people involved but.. i tend to have older people (Grandma's , older Aunts) who not only don't like chocolate, they won't eat it or don't even want me to give them one.. they will participate usually.. (these are usually the same ones who stand at attention like little guards when i am taking customer orders in another room)
so.. my question is.. what else can you use that would be similar? non food, or food ideas.. I am not sure about the tool pass, i know some people rely on that but I get some pretty funky attitudes from the older ones who hate games of any kind. Anything unique and different that I can keep in mind if I have a bigger mix of older people?

Momma23boys said:
so.. my question is.. what else can you use that would be similar? non food, or food ideas.. I am not sure about the tool pass, i know some people rely on that but I get some pretty funky attitudes from the older ones who hate games of any kind. Anything unique and different that I can keep in mind if I have a bigger mix of older people?

Hand out tickets when they participate and then whoever has the most tickets (or draw one) gets the prize. A Season's Best cookbook is a great prize. Have someone else be the ticket person so you can focus on your presentation.

bbauman07 said:
So do you sell more of the expensive products this way?

I do pass products around also Gillian and I invite everyone to play with "my toys"

I'm think about sending out invites for the hosts.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.

I find that my sales have increased by showing the higher priced items first..... the timese that I used first in my recipies, happen to tbe the popular higher priced things... I jsut work the recipie that way .... by the end of the demo people dot' want to hear about expensive things .. turns them off

Momma23boys said:

Twixit! Clips?

Related to Double Your Sales: Advice from Business Owners

1. What is the best way to increase sales in my business?

The best way to increase sales in your business is to focus on building strong relationships with your customers. This means providing exceptional customer service, offering high-quality products, and consistently promoting your business through various marketing channels.

2. How can I effectively track my sales and monitor my progress?

Tracking your sales and monitoring your progress is crucial for any business. You can do this by setting specific sales goals, regularly reviewing your sales data, and utilizing tools such as sales tracking software or spreadsheets to keep track of your sales and progress.

3. How can I stand out from my competitors and attract more customers?

One way to stand out from your competitors and attract more customers is by offering unique products or services. You can also differentiate yourself by providing exceptional customer service, implementing creative marketing strategies, and continuously innovating and adapting to market trends.

4. What is the importance of networking and building relationships with other business owners?

Networking and building relationships with other business owners can lead to potential partnerships, collaborations, and referrals, which can ultimately help increase your sales. It also allows you to learn from others' experiences and gain valuable insights and advice for your own business.

5. How can I motivate my sales team to reach their full potential?

Motivating your sales team is crucial for the success of your business. You can do this by setting clear and achievable sales goals, providing training and resources to improve their skills, recognizing and rewarding their achievements, and creating a positive and supportive work culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
HealthNut
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas