• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Booking From Same Person???

In summary, you can double book from the same person for multiple events and this is a common practice among our consultants. To double book, you can schedule multiple events at once or use our online booking tool. There are no restrictions on double booking, but we recommend being mindful of the person's availability. You will earn the same commission for double bookings and can continue to book from the same person even if they have already hosted an event.
spoiledchef
Okay, Amy, my host from last night, got four bookings. However, Michelle booked TWO shows (June AND September). Will Amy get the booking benefit for BOTH shows? How do I enter the September show (it's for the 7th) in PP? I entered the June show. Anyone had this happen? How does this work? Thanks.

Double booking!!What I would do is go into PP and enter her name twice. Once with her order and then add her booking date. then a second time just blank with no order but with her second booking date. Get it? I think I confused myself! :confused: LOL LOL :D
That should work!!
Debbie

I would do what Debbie said.

Yes, that's how it's done. I've done it a few times myself. Her order has the June show on it. Add her as a guest again with no order and enter the September booking.

Hello! My suggestion is to give the June booking to your current host. Then when the new host holds the June show, let her book her September show off the June show. That way she has the opportunity to get two September host specials.

1. Can I double book from the same person for multiple events?

Yes, you can double book from the same person for multiple events. This is a common practice for our consultants to maximize their sales and bookings.

2. How do I double book from the same person?

To double book from the same person, you can either schedule multiple events with them at once or follow up with them after an event to schedule another one. You can also use our online booking tool to easily schedule multiple events with the same person.

3. Are there any restrictions on double booking from the same person?

No, there are no restrictions on double booking from the same person. However, we recommend being mindful of their availability and not overwhelming them with too many events in a short period of time.

4. Will I earn the same commission for double bookings from the same person?

Yes, you will earn the same commission for double bookings from the same person. Our commission structure is based on your total sales, regardless of how many events you have with the same person.

5. Can I double book from the same person if they have already hosted an event?

Yes, you can still double book from the same person even if they have already hosted an event. In fact, returning customers are more likely to book again, so it's a great opportunity to continue building your business with them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jj16
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
spoiledchef
  • niccibyrd