• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doris Speaking at Women in Management Event on Oct 9th - Don't Miss Out!

In summary, the Women in Management Event is an annual conference that focuses on networking, professional development, and empowerment for women in leadership roles. Doris, a successful businesswoman and motivational speaker, will be speaking at the event to share her insights and expertise. The event will take place on October 9th at a location to be announced, and registration can be done online through the event's website. While the event is primarily for women, men are also welcome to attend and learn from other professionals.
nikkijo
I just saw the email from Women in Mgt that Doris is speaking on Oct 9th. I would love to go to this but I can not skip my classes that day :cry:

If anyone goes let me know how it was!

Where is she speaking Nikki?

in Manitowoc, WI

On Oct 9th at 11 am

Too far for me.

1. What is the Women in Management Event?

The Women in Management Event is an annual conference for professional women in leadership roles. It focuses on networking, professional development, and empowerment for women in the workplace.

2. Who is Doris and why is she speaking at the event?

Doris is a highly successful businesswoman and motivational speaker. She has decades of experience in management and leadership roles, and is known for her inspiring and informative presentations. She has been invited to speak at the Women in Management Event to share her insights and expertise with attendees.

3. When and where is the event taking place?

The Women in Management Event featuring Doris as a speaker will take place on October 9th at a location to be announced. It is typically held at a conference center or hotel in a major city.

4. How can I register for the event?

You can register for the event online through the Women in Management Event website. Simply click on the registration link and follow the instructions to secure your spot. Registration typically opens several months before the event.

5. Is the Women in Management Event only for women?

While the event is primarily geared towards professional women, men are also welcome to attend. The focus is on empowering women in the workplace, but the event is open to anyone who wants to learn and network with other professionals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cakepampered
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies