• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Package Dilemma: How to Track Missing Box from UPS or HO?

In summary, this woman is worried that her missing box of products from a recent show may not have made it to its destination. She is unsure how to track the missing box, as the packing slip only lists the contents of the box. She provides a helpful overview of the process of sorting and bagging products for her hosts, as well as informing readers that if a host prefers to have their products delivered to her, she is happy to accommodate them.
stefani2
Ok - I hope I don't lose you.

Thursday - I had 3 boxes come in from ONE show. I started sorting them when I realized that I was missing an entire box. ASSUMING it would come in on Friday - I threw out the OTHER box (recycling day). The OTHER/MISSING box is STILL not shown up and I don't know what to do? Do I phone UPS OR HO? How can they track it if they don't know WHAT box NUMBER is missing?

:cry:

I'm sure HO can track it by telling them what you did get. Did you check on-line? I think it tracks it by each box.

Yeah, it says it has been DELIVERED (I am assuming a mistake on my UPS' part????)

Your packing slip tells you what products are in what box so look at that & you should be able to tell which box your missing.

Thanks for your help ladies - you were very fast - and helped me avoid a panic attack - LOL.

Sorry this is off the subject. But from this post. I am getting the idea that some of you have the show delivered to you not the host? Am I right . . .

i generally do if the host is close, it's just another added benefit i do for my host that way if there are any problems then i can jump on it right away

I started offering to my hosts the option of having their products delivered to me...then I sort and bag then, staple the packing slips for each customer on the outside of the bag and put their printed P3 receipt inside. I'd say 50% of my hosts go for this...the main reason I really started it was because one of my more "seasoned" (age-wise, not PC-wise) hosts got some items mixed up and gave the wrong measuring cup to someone...by the time we realized the mixup it was just easier for me to buy a new one to give to the customer (there was no right way to accuse the host of messing it all up, especially when she was absolutely sure that didn't happen...). At least by sorting and bagging everything myself, I know the right people are getting the right things. :)

1. How long does it typically take for a lost package to be located?

The length of time it takes for a lost package to be located can vary depending on the circumstances. In some cases, it may be located within a few days, while in others it may take several weeks. It is important to contact UPS or our headquarters as soon as you realize your package is missing so we can start the tracking process.

2. What should I do if my package is marked as delivered but I never received it?

If your package is marked as delivered but you never received it, the first step is to check with your neighbors or anyone else who may have received the package on your behalf. If you are still unable to locate the package, you should contact UPS or our headquarters to report the issue. We will then work with UPS to investigate the situation and try to locate your package.

3. Can I track my package myself or do I need to contact someone?

You can track your package yourself by using the tracking number provided to you when the package was shipped. This will allow you to see the status of your package and any updates from UPS. If you have any concerns or questions about the status of your package, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Will I be reimbursed for the lost package?

If your package is unable to be located, we will work with UPS to file a claim for reimbursement. However, please note that reimbursement is not guaranteed and may vary depending on the circumstances. Our customer service team will work with you to provide the best possible outcome.

5. How can I prevent my package from getting lost in the future?

To help prevent your package from getting lost in the future, we recommend using the UPS My Choice service. This allows you to have more control over your packages, such as choosing a specific delivery date or location, and receiving delivery alerts. You can also make sure to provide accurate and complete shipping information when placing your order to help ensure the package reaches its intended destination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
StephsKitchen
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat