• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Miss Out: Great Deals at TheBooster.com!

In summary, TheBooster.com has a great sale going on where they have things for as little as 1 penny! Just thought I would let you all know so you could take advantage of it! They are first come first served.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
There is a great sale going on at TheBooster.com where they have things for as little as 1 penny! Just thought I would let you all know so you could take advantage of it! They are first come first served.

Go here: http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/idea_weekly.asp

I can't remember if there is a referral program, but if you use them after reading this post, please use me (Kate Jensen in Boise, ID) as a reference!

Thanks, I'm going to look around and probably place an order. I registered and put you down as a referral, hope you get something for it!

Melanie - thanks so much! I really like the products they have. Some are a bit "campy" for my style, but I don't use them.

Oh, my gosh! The site is so slow right now, I can't even get one thing added to my cart! I guess I will have to try another time.....

I just tried loggin on and it took foever to get to the site and I could not find any sales going on??

The site is slow right now...dunno why. Click on the link in my original post and it will take you to the sales.

I just called The Booster since the site is so slow. Wasn't even thinking that today is a holiday and there's probably tons of people trying to get on there again today. I gave them my name/address to get a catalog mailed out to me. But, I will try the site again tomorrow and hope it moves a little quicker!

Kate- I gave her your name as my reference, and I will do the same when I am able to place my order!!

:)

I tried last night and gave up, I was so frustrated, and I was on around midnight when you'd think things would be slower...apparently it's still slow today! I think I'd like to order some of these things, but I can't staind it!!

Related to Don't Miss Out: Great Deals at TheBooster.com!

1. What types of deals can I find at TheBooster.com?

At TheBooster.com, you can find a variety of deals on high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and gadgets from Pampered Chef. These deals may include discounted prices, exclusive bundles, and limited-time offers.

2. How often are new deals added to TheBooster.com?

New deals are added to TheBooster.com on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. Be sure to check back often to see the latest deals and promotions.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on purchases from TheBooster.com?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to purchases from TheBooster.com. Simply enter your consultant ID at checkout to receive your discount.

4. Are there any restrictions on the deals at TheBooster.com?

Some deals at TheBooster.com may have restrictions, such as limited quantities or expiration dates. Please read the details of each deal carefully before making a purchase.

5. Can I return or exchange items purchased from TheBooster.com?

Items purchased from TheBooster.com can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Please contact TheBooster.com customer service for further assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chozengirl
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sailortena