• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Have Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan..

In summary, the "Don't Have Floral Cupampered Chefake Pan" is a versatile baking tool made of high-quality carbon steel with a non-stick coating. It is designed with a unique floral shape and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes such as cakes, muffins, quiches, and mini pizzas. The pan is dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended for longevity. It is also oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and comes with a limited lifetime warranty from Pampered Chef.
buckeyefan08
Is there something different to bake the Sticky Caramel mini cakes in?

Stoneware muffin pan, mini muffin pan, anything "mini".

KellyTheChef said:
Prep bowls?
That is what I thought of but wouldn't I have to do them in the micro?

Oh yeah, Kelly, aren't you loving the weather today? Up to 14in. By Sunday am!

buckeyefan08 said:
That is what I thought of but wouldn't I have to do them in the micro?

Oh yeah, Kelly, aren't you loving the weather today? Up to 14in. By Sunday am!
Nope! The prep bowls are oven safe to 350...the pinch bowls, however are NOT oven safe...

Yea, the weather is stinking pretty bad. I had a show tonight and had to cancel it...first time ever to cancel a show! She is gonna do it next Friday, though, and let everyone know that today when she calls them!

Looks like we may not be out and about all weekend! They are saying there's not enough salt, either! :eek:

Related to Don't Have Floral CuPampered Chefake Pan..

What is the "Don't Have Floral Cupampered Chefake Pan" and what is it used for?

The "Don't Have Floral Cupampered Chefake Pan" is a versatile baking tool that can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It is designed with a unique floral shape and can be used to make individual cakes, muffins, quiches, and even mini pizzas.

Is the "Don't Have Floral Cupampered Chefake Pan" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Don't Have Floral Cupampered Chefake Pan" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, handwashing is recommended to prolong the life of the pan.

What is the material of the "Don't Have Floral Cupampered Chefake Pan"?

The "Don't Have Floral Cupampered Chefake Pan" is made of high-quality carbon steel with a non-stick coating, ensuring even baking and easy release of baked goods.

Can the "Don't Have Floral Cupampered Chefake Pan" be used in the oven?

Yes, the "Don't Have Floral Cupampered Chefake Pan" is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for a wide range of baking recipes.

What is the warranty for the "Don't Have Floral Cupampered Chefake Pan"?

Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty for the "Don't Have Floral Cupampered Chefake Pan". If you experience any defects in the material or workmanship, the pan will be replaced at no cost to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • tabnat80
  • Products and Tips
Replies