• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't Do Weekend Shows? Ask Here!

In summary, most consultants offer weeknight shows instead of weekend shows because it is more convenient for them. However, you are in control of your schedule and can choose to do weekend shows if you want to.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Is there anyone here that does not do weekend shows. I had someone tell me today that she had thought about becoming a consultant in the past but her with her husband working so much during the week he doesn't want her working on weekends because he wants them to spend time together. I told her that she gets to decide when she does shows and if she doesn't want to do weekends then she doesn't have to. I don't normally offer weekends as an option unless someone really has no choice but a weekend. I was wondering if anyone else here doesn't do weekend shows.

I also did not offer weekend shows for the first 11 months. We only had one day together as a family (Saturday) and didn't have a babysitter on Sundays. My host's were perfectly fine with picking W-F as their show nights. Also, since I have started offering shows two Sundays a month, most of them for some reason are small or cancel at the last minute. I'm thinking about not offering them any longer. My show average and attendance is better with my weeknight shows.

I hope that helps.:)

My recruiter used to ONLY do shows on Tuesdays & Thursdays. This year is the first she's started offering different days (including weekends), I believe. And she's been doing this 5 years.

When I first started, I never did weekend shows. I was doing PC as more of a hobbyist, and DH and I both had busy jobs - so I wanted to keep weekends free for us. That was just fine. I just told people I worked Mon, Tues, and Thurs Evenings.
I started doing Saturday brunch shows after I had my son. I am now a SAHM, and my priorities are different, so I offer Sat brunch shows, and DH can take care DS while I do the show. I like that because I am home by 1:00pm, and still have the rest of the weekend.But, you are in control of your schedule - I don't let people tell me when I will do their show, I let them know what my available dates are, and let them choose from those dates! If people want a show, they will figure out a way to make it work!;)ETA: I have found, and this goes with what Laurie posted also, that the later in the day on Sat. that the show is held, the smaller the show, and the more cancellations. The latest I will do a show on Sat is 11am. Brunch shows seem to be a big hit though! Those are some of my best attended and most fun and relaxed shows!

Last edited:
My best weekend shows are definately Friday nights but usually I have ok Saturday shows too (later morning, early afternoon or evening). My Sunday shows, with rare exception, are low attendance and low sales as noted in other post.

As consultants we can set our own schedules and, honestly, if you say you aren't available on Saturday or Sunday, most hosts WILL select another date. The few that legitimately (possibly for work reasons) need a Saturday or Sunday you might have to ask another consultant to do or make a RARE exception. But...control your own calander. Your family comes before your biz.

Thank you very much. That is pretty much what I told her. I just wanted to see how many other people don't offer weekends and how they think that that affects their business.

When I started....I thought I felt like I had to do shows on the weekends. Once I got into it a little and found out that weekends were not going to work for me, I stopped doing them on weekends unless someone just absolutely wanted to do on e on the weekend. I have not had a weekend show for probably a year and a half. It doesn't fit into my schedule so I don't offer them.

Cindy

I have a clustermate that is a single mom & full time teacher. She does weekend shows only during the school months & is successful with it.

Related to Don't Do Weekend Shows? Ask Here!

What is a "Don't Do Weekend Show"?

A "Don't Do Weekend Show" is a term used in Pampered Chef to refer to a type of party or demonstration that takes place during the week, rather than on a weekend. This is often done to accommodate busy schedules and provide an alternative option for those who are unable to attend weekend events.

Why would I want to have a "Don't Do Weekend Show"?

Hosting a "Don't Do Weekend Show" can be beneficial for both the host and the consultant. For the host, it allows for a more flexible schedule and the opportunity to invite friends who may not be available on weekends. For the consultant, it provides a way to reach a wider audience and potentially increase sales.

How do I plan for a "Don't Do Weekend Show"?

Planning for a "Don't Do Weekend Show" is similar to planning for a weekend show. You will still need to choose a date, invite guests, and decide on a theme or menu. The main difference is that you will be planning for a weekday event, so be sure to consider the availability of your guests and choose a convenient time for everyone.

Can I still earn host rewards with a "Don't Do Weekend Show"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards with a "Don't Do Weekend Show". The host rewards program works the same for weekday shows as it does for weekend shows. Your consultant will be able to provide you with more information on the specific rewards and benefits you can earn.

Are there any special promotions or offers for "Don't Do Weekend Shows"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions or incentives for hosting a "Don't Do Weekend Show". These may include discounted products, extra host rewards, or exclusive offers. Be sure to check with your consultant to see if there are any current promotions available for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mmilus
  • dymplz8