• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Donating Basket for Fundraiser?

In summary, a donating basket for a fundraiser is a collection of Pampered Chef products that are donated to help raise funds for a cause. To request a donating basket, you can contact a local consultant or fill out a request form on the website. The products included in a donating basket vary, but typically include kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food products. While specific product requests cannot be accommodated, the consultant will carefully select a variety of products to make a great addition to the fundraiser. There is no cost for the donating basket itself, but there may be a shipping fee discussed with the local consultant.
heat123
Silver Member
Can we write off a whole gift basket for a fundraiser or just max $25 as a "consultant gift"? I was going to buy a trifle bowl and stuff it with misc goodies I had in stock for a school private auction fundraiser. TIA!

You would be able to write off the entire thing...I think our $25 max consultant gift is when you are paying for part of a customer or host's order as a special.

oh ok, I wasn't sure thanks Kelly!

Related to Donating Basket for Fundraiser?

What is a "Donating Basket" for a fundraiser?

A donating basket is a collection of products from Pampered Chef that are donated to a fundraiser or charity event. These products can be used for raffles, auctions, or as prizes to help raise funds for the cause.

How do I request a donating basket for my fundraiser?

You can request a donating basket by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a donation request form on our website. Please make sure to submit your request at least 4 weeks before your event for proper consideration.

What products are typically included in a donating basket?

The products included in a donating basket vary depending on the consultant or the event. However, some popular items that are commonly included are kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and food products.

Can I specify which products I want in the donating basket?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific product requests for donating baskets. However, our consultants carefully select a variety of products that are loved by customers and will be sure to make a great addition to your fundraiser.

Is there a cost for the donating basket?

There is no cost for the donating basket itself. However, there may be a shipping fee depending on the location of the event. This will be discussed and agreed upon with your local consultant when requesting the donating basket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Nanisu