• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baskets for Fundraisers/Beef & Beer's

In summary, the person received a gift certificate for a fundraiser, and they are looking for suggestions on what to put in the certificate. They feel like the gift certificate isn't enough, and they are looking for tips and ideas.
pckrissy
I didn't know where to put this..
I have to make up a basket for a fundraiser (they raffle them off in an auction) I just found out I need to drop it off by Friday, yes the day after tomorrow:eek:
I was looking for suggestions of what to put in it...I am doing a $25 gift certificate but wanted to put something small in it as well....I have no time to order anything...I have some bamboo tongs, season's best cookbooks, maybe a slice and serve?? nothing huge...
I feel like the gift certificate isn't enough? Thoughts, tips, all appreciated!

I just had to do one...I just did a basket for a giveaway a few weeks ago. It sounds like you have all the right stuff in there. I put a $10 gift certificate (only to be used through me), a prep bowl set, seasons best, mini serving spatula, and a bunch of recipe cards. Everyone loves recipes!
I would also make sure to include a recruiting flyer, and also a print out on 'how to earn more free prodcut'. Good Luck!:D

I gave a gift certificate last night at a Ladies Night event.

I offered:
$15 off their order
$20 more free if they host a show
$25 rebate on the kit if they join my team.

We'll see how it gets redeemed.

In there I also put a Season's Best, a catalog, and an opportunity brochure, with a handful of my business cards.

Do you have the great grilling cards or some rubs that you could put in there? That would go with the theme...

DebbieJ said:
I gave a gift certificate last night at a Ladies Night event.

I offered:
$15 off their order
$20 more free if they host a show
$25 rebate on the kit if they join my team.

We'll see how it gets redeemed.

In there I also put a Season's Best, a catalog, and an opportunity brochure, with a handful of my business cards.

What a fabulous idea! Thank you! Way better than just a gift certificate!

1. What types of baskets do you offer for fundraisers and beef & beer events?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of themed baskets for fundraisers and beef & beer events. Some popular options include kitchen essentials, baking tools, grilling supplies, and gourmet food baskets. We also have customizable options to fit your specific event needs.

2. Can the baskets be customized with our organization's logo or branding?

Yes, we offer the option to add your organization's logo or branding to the baskets. This is a great way to showcase your cause and make the baskets more personalized for your event. Contact us for more information about customization options.

3. How can we order baskets for our fundraiser or beef & beer event?

You can easily order baskets for your event through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Our consultants can assist you in selecting the right baskets for your event and placing the order on your behalf.

4. Are there any discounts or special pricing for fundraising events?

Yes, we offer special pricing and discounts for fundraising events. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information about our fundraising program and how you can save on your basket orders.

5. Can we request specific items to be included in the baskets?

Absolutely! We understand that every fundraiser or beef & beer event is unique, and we are happy to accommodate specific requests for items to be included in the baskets. Just let us know what you have in mind, and we will do our best to make it happen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies