• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doing a Demo at a Wine Shop Need Help!!!!

In summary, the purpose of doing a demo at a wine shop is to showcase products that can enhance the wine-drinking experience and potentially increase sales. It's best to focus on products that pair well with wine, such as cheese knives, wine glasses, and wine bottle openers, as well as products that can be used for entertaining. The wine shop will usually provide necessary supplies, but it's always a good idea to bring extra products and tools. To prepare for the demo, familiarize yourself with the products and have some demonstration ideas in mind. It's also helpful to arrive early and coordinate with the wine shop staff. The best time and day for a demo can be determined by coordinating with the wine shop, but typically weekends or evenings
rwispampered
I have never setup a booth and I don't even know where to start. I am going to setup a table and have food to sample for about 30-50 people. I don't know what to bring or really even what I should do. I need help!!!

What about an elegant simple additions display?

(borrow if needed)
new wine glasses/charms
new wine stopper
our wine opener
3 tiered stand...woven selections baskets...placesettings....decorated trifle bowl

You can serve cheese/crackers/fruits?

That is a great idea!! Thank You!

KellyTheChef said:

(borrow if needed)
new wine glasses/charms
new wine stopper
our wine opener
3 tiered stand...woven selections baskets...placesettings....decorated trifle bowl

A good dish to go with wine is the Greek Cheese Torta.

I forgot also there is a theme the owner picked: BBQ/Picnic!!

KellyTheChef said:

(borrow if needed)
new wine glasses/charms
new wine stopper
our wine opener

Great answer. Next time I do a display, I want Kelly The Chef in my corner! :)

It really isn't a show, so do I just greet people and pass out flyers.

rwispampered said:
I forgot also there is a theme the owner picked: BBQ/Picnic!!

I would still think that a SA display would work for a picnic theme...it's just a very ELEGANT PICNIC!!

Yes, I agree!! Sorry with all the questions. I am very nervous I have never done even a booth.

What is the purpose of doing a demo at a wine shop?

The purpose of doing a demo at a wine shop is to showcase our products and how they can be used to enhance the wine-drinking experience. It also allows us to reach a new audience and potentially increase sales.

What products should I focus on during the demo?

It's best to focus on products that pair well with wine, such as our cheese knives, wine glasses, and wine bottle opener. You can also highlight any products that can be used for entertaining, such as serving platters or drink dispensers.

Do I need to provide my own supplies for the demo?

No, the wine shop will usually provide the necessary supplies such as plates, glasses, and utensils. However, it's always a good idea to bring extra products and tools just in case.

How should I prepare for the demo?

Make sure to familiarize yourself with the products you will be showcasing and have a few recipes or ideas in mind to demonstrate their use. It's also helpful to arrive early to set up and coordinate with the wine shop staff.

Is there a specific time or day that is best for doing a demo at a wine shop?

It's best to coordinate with the wine shop and choose a time and day that works well for both parties. Typically, weekends or evenings when the shop is busier can be great opportunities to reach a larger audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • eatoninthekitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • dme.grant