• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wine Tasting at a Fitness Studio

In summary, for the wine tasting event at the personal training studio, it is recommended to promote lean proteins, vegetable and fruit platters, whole grain crackers and dips, healthy dips, low-fat cheese and crackers, Greek yogurt parfaits, dark chocolate, mixed nuts, veggie chips, and water. These options provide a variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared, portioned, and stored. They also align with the "skinny girl" line of wines, promoting a diet-friendly atmosphere.
Lexif424
My personal trainer asked me to do a booth at a wine tasting event at her personal training studio. I need suggestion on wich products to promote for healthy eating. The wines they are promoting are from the skinny girl line so it needs to stay diet friendly.

Maybe the salad & berry spinner? Ridged baker (cooking chicken or turkey bacon up out of the grease), mic egg cooker, prep bowls (perfect for portioning out food and snacks), the scale (again, great for portion sizes), and the apple and veggie wedgers. That's what I would take, and focus on healthy snacks that can be prepared, portioned, and stored quickly and easily. Good luck!

1. Lean proteins: Promote lean proteins such as grilled chicken, fish, and lean cuts of beef or pork. These are great options for those looking to maintain a healthy diet while still enjoying wine.2. Vegetable and fruit platters: Offer a variety of fresh vegetables and fruits, such as carrots, bell peppers, celery, grapes, and apples. These options are low in calories and provide essential vitamins and minerals.3. Whole grain crackers and dips: Whole grain crackers are a healthier alternative to traditional crackers, and they pair well with dips such as hummus or salsa.4. Healthy dips: Offer a variety of healthy dips like guacamole, tzatziki, or black bean dip. These dips are lower in calories and provide healthy fats and proteins.5. Low-fat cheese and crackers: Cheese can be a great source of protein, but opt for low-fat options like mozzarella or feta. Serve with whole grain crackers for a satisfying and healthy snack.6. Greek yogurt parfaits: Greek yogurt is a great source of protein and can be made into a delicious parfait with fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey.7. Dark chocolate: For a sweet treat, offer dark chocolate squares. Dark chocolate has less sugar and is a good source of antioxidants.8. Mixed nuts: Nuts are a great source of healthy fats and proteins. Offer a variety of options such as almonds, cashews, and walnuts.9. Veggie chips: Instead of traditional potato chips, offer a healthier alternative like veggie chips. These are made from vegetables like beets, sweet potatoes, and carrots.10. Water: Don't forget to promote the importance of staying hydrated while enjoying wine. Offer bottles of water for guests to stay hydrated throughout the event.

1. What is "Wine Tasting at a Fitness Studio"?

"Wine Tasting at a Fitness Studio" is a unique event where participants can enjoy a variety of wines while also engaging in a fitness class. It combines the fun and relaxation of wine tasting with the benefits of a workout.

2. Can anyone participate in a Wine Tasting at a Fitness Studio event?

Yes, anyone who is of legal drinking age and able to participate in a fitness class can join in on the fun!

3. What types of wines are typically offered at a Wine Tasting at a Fitness Studio event?

The types of wines offered may vary, but typically there will be a mix of red, white, and rosé wines from various regions and grape varieties. Non-alcoholic options may also be available.

4. Do I need to bring my own workout equipment?

No, all necessary equipment for the fitness class will be provided by the studio. You just need to bring yourself and a positive attitude!

5. Can I still participate if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?

Yes, please inform the event organizer of any dietary restrictions or allergies before the event so accommodations can be made. There may also be non-alcoholic options available for those who do not drink alcohol.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • jody
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U