• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Kit Purchase Count Towards Party Total?

In summary, purchasing a PC kit at a party does not contribute to the party total. If a host decides to become a consultant, they can use part of their free product value towards the large kit, but the actual purchase cannot be made at the party. Joining as a consultant must be done outside of the party and does not impact the party in any way. The host can use their free product credit towards a future agreement signing, but this transaction also takes place outside of the party.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Wasn't sure where to put this..

If someone decides they want to sell PC at someones party, does the kit amount go towards the party total?

I don't think it does but I wanted to check first.

No, purchasing a kit won't apply to the party!

No. If a Host decides to become a consultant, he/she can use part of the free product value toward the large kit (not the mini). But I don't think you can order the actual kit on a show. The host would just get a kit coupon or something like that to use when they purchase the kit and sign the agreement.

No you can not put the purchase of the kit on a show. If the host uses some of her free product she doesn't get anything in hand (the coupon is just something we can use as a recruiting tool). The credit goes on P3 with her other free products (there is an item number for it) and then when the show processes she puts in the show number to show the credit on her kit cost.If someone else wants to join they just go to your website or PC.com and fills in the agreement, paying as part of the process.

Host or Guest deciding to become a consultant, the transaction must take place completely outside the party. Because of the legal agreement, nothing to do with signing up, happens within a show. So no, for a guest signing has no impact on any show. If a host signs, then part of the Free product total can be applied to a FUTURE agreement signing which only takes place OUTSIDE of the show. It is like we give them a check for $20 or $40 to put toward the kit. That is all.

Related to Does Kit Purchase Count Towards Party Total?

1. What is "Kit Go Towards Party Total"?

"Kit Go Towards Party Total" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a percentage of your kit cost is applied towards your party total, which can help you earn more free and discounted products.

2. How much of my kit cost will go towards my party total?

The amount varies depending on the current promotion, but typically it is around 20-30% of your kit cost. You can check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the exact percentage.

3. Can I use "Kit Go Towards Party Total" for any type of party?

Yes, this promotion can be applied to any type of party, whether it is a traditional in-home party, a virtual party, or an individual order placed through your consultant.

4. Is there a limit to how much of my kit cost can go towards my party total?

No, there is no limit to how much of your kit cost can be applied towards your party total. The more you sell, the more free and discounted products you can earn through this promotion.

5. How do I redeem my "Kit Go Towards Party Total" credit?

Your consultant will help you redeem your credit when you place an order for your party. They will apply the credit towards your party total, and you will see the discounted amount reflected in your order total.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grgann
  • sailorsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies