• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Jan Special 50% More Go to Fr?

D
Daventray
I am doing a FR for my daughters pre school, does the 50% more count for FR or is there anything special this month for them? Also, the teacher wants to do a catalog FR. how would I set up each childs "pack"?

THe only host benefit the "host" or organizer of a FR gets is the monthly host special. In January, this would just be the 60% off the towel set or the desssert plates since there are no free products associated with FRs. As for what to put in each packet, hopefully someone else will post a response because I know others out there in chef success land has done catalog FRs. :)

Here are the forms I useHere are the forms I received from my director.

Attachments

• FUNDRAISER OVERVIEW LETTER 05.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 581
  • FUNDRAISER PROFIT BREAKDOWN - 40 members.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 458
  • Fundraising Order Collection Instructions.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 405
  • HBA Fund Raiser Form.doc
    246 KB · Views: 355
Here's another formI included this form in the member packets to assist them in selling a product that they may not be familiar with.

Attachments

• Try Me List.doc
    24 KB · Views: 529
Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the special for January. The 50% more offer does apply to fundraisers, so that is great news for your daughter's preschool. As for setting up each child's "pack," I would recommend using the catalog fundraiser option. This allows each person to choose the items they want and keep track of their own orders. You can also create a group order form for the teacher to fill out for the entire class. Please let me know if you have any other questions or need assistance with setting up the fundraiser. Best of luck!

Question 1: Does the 50% more offer apply to my daughter's preschool fundraiser?

Yes, the 50% more offer applies to all fundraisers, including your daughter's preschool fundraiser. This means that for every donation or purchase made, 50% more will be added to the total amount raised. This is a great opportunity to increase your fundraising efforts and reach your goal faster.

Question 2: Is there anything special this month for the preschool fundraiser?

Yes, this month there is a special offer of 50% more for all fundraisers. This is a limited time offer that will help your preschool raise even more funds. It's a great opportunity to make the most out of your fundraising efforts and reach your goal faster.

Question 3: Our teacher wants to do a catalog fundraiser. How do I set up each child's "pack"?

Setting up each child's "pack" for a catalog fundraiser is simple. You can assign a specific catalog to each child and provide them with order forms to keep track of their sales. Alternatively, you can create a group order form where parents can specify which items they want to purchase for each child. This will make it easier to keep track of each child's sales and ensure a smooth and organized fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara_721
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • n_coleman101
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
n_coleman101
  • pampchefsarah