• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does It Need to Be Submitted Now??

In summary, the chairperson does get the monthly special but no booking benefits, and does get the host special which is the only benefit they receive. They can also earn the guest special if they spend $60 after discounts. However, they do not receive host benefits such as discounted items or free products. Orders can be submitted until the end of the following month, with a possibility of even longer.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I have a fundraiser that is at about $1300 in sales. I have 2 questions:

Does the chair person get the monthly special??

Do I have to submit the show by midnight in case there are any d/c products that we bought?? What if I can't??

1. Yes the chairperson gets the monthly special but no booking benefits - organization gets $3.00 per booking.2. No, you have until the end of March to submit if dated by 2/29. However, I would submit as soon as possible because those items will be "as supplies last".

Ok. Also, she doesn't get the host special. Is that correct??

Tropicalburstqt2 said:

Yes, she does get the host special. That's all she gets. She can earn the guest special, too, if she spends $60 after discounts.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:

Chairperson DOES get the host special! Sorry if my #1 wasn't clear.

That is their "thank you" for the work they do organizing.

Ok. Thanks. I meant she doesn't get like X items at 50%, $X in free products, etc. Correct!?!

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Ok. Thanks. I meant she doesn't get like X items at 50%, $X in free products, etc. Correct!?!

Oh, those are the host BENEFITS - no, she doesn't get those.

Sorry, it was my fault. I was typing one thing and thinking of another.

Ok, I didn't think so, but just wanted to double check.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Sorry, it was my fault. I was typing one thing and thinking of another.

No prob! It's good to ask until you're completely clear! :)

I thought all orders had to be submitted by the 29th in order to get the 60% off on the 2 items. That is what I was told. I ended my fundraiser early so my Chairperson could take advantage of it. Was I told wrong?

You have until the last day of the next month. Actually they will take them longer than that.

1. Does every order need to be submitted immediately?

No, orders do not need to be submitted immediately. However, it is recommended to submit orders as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery.

2. What is the submission deadline for orders?

The submission deadline for orders varies depending on your location and shipping method. Please check with your consultant or refer to the shipping information provided on our website.

3. Can I make changes to my submitted order?

Once an order has been submitted, changes cannot be made. However, if you need to make changes, please contact your consultant as soon as possible for assistance.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for submission?

Yes, there is a minimum order requirement for submission. This requirement may vary depending on your location and the type of order you are placing. Please consult with your consultant for more information.

5. How can I track the status of my submitted order?

You can track the status of your submitted order by logging into your account on our website. You will also receive email updates regarding the status of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies