• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Use "The Groups" Anymore??

In summary, "The Groups" in Pampered Chef are online communities where consultants and customers can connect, share tips, and ask questions about products and recipes. They are actively monitored by Pampered Chef to ensure a positive and helpful community for all members. To join the groups, you need to have a Pampered Chef account and can request to join through your account settings or by contacting customer service. Self-promotion is not allowed in the groups and inappropriate content or behavior should be reported to the team or a group moderator.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Ok - I am posting this because I only belong to one group ( not very popular am I??;):grumpy:) ANYHOW - I was just curious - does anyone else use this on CS??? Seems like only me and Rae ( obviously the coolest of the "5's" use ours and no one else .....LOL)

Just curious, of the other GROUPS out there - are you networking, conversing???

Yes, the Christian Service one does - not much but does. Rae is in that one though too. :)The Total Money Makeover one has some posts...but that is probably me talking to myself. LOL!

I've never even noticed that there were groups.

I generally check the groups I'm in daily. I'm guessing that most people kind of forget about them.

I check the couple I'm in every couple of days or so, but there's usually no updates.

I always forget to check. :)

My last post in the "Right-Wing..." was just after the election! :(

I always forget about them! Especially since I've been really limiting my time here.

I rarely check them.

Related to Does Anyone Use "The Groups" Anymore??

1. What are "The Groups" in Pampered Chef and how are they used?

"The Groups" in Pampered Chef are online communities where consultants and customers can connect, share tips, and ask questions about products and recipes. They are a valuable resource for networking and finding new recipes to try.

2. Are "The Groups" still active and are they being monitored by Pampered Chef?

Yes, "The Groups" are still active and monitored by Pampered Chef. Our team regularly checks and moderates the groups to ensure a positive and helpful community for all members.

3. How can I join "The Groups" in Pampered Chef?

To join "The Groups" in Pampered Chef, you need to be a consultant or a customer with a Pampered Chef account. You can then request to join the groups through your account settings or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Can I promote my own products or business in "The Groups"?

No, "The Groups" are not intended for self-promotion. They are meant for sharing tips, asking questions, and connecting with other members. Promoting your own products or business is against the group rules and may result in removal from the group.

5. What should I do if I see inappropriate content or behavior in "The Groups"?

If you come across any inappropriate content or behavior in "The Groups", please report it to our team or a group moderator. We strive to maintain a positive and respectful community for all members and appreciate your help in keeping it that way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies