• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Only Visit the Chef's Lounge on CS?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the different methods of browsing and keeping track of new posts on the Chef Success website. Many members admitted to immediately checking the Chef's Lounge for new posts, while others preferred to use the "New Posts" button to see what was new in all the forums. Some members also shared their strategies for staying on top of new posts and balancing their time on the website. Overall, the conversation was filled with humor and a sense of camaraderie among the members.
pcchris
Silver Member
Now, I'm curious, only because I am guilty of this...when I log into CS, I go immediately to the Chef's Lounge to see what's new. So, what I'm wondering is this: how many of you check the lounge before you check anything else on this site? Are there any of you that don't visit any other forums but this one? Just kinda wondering...please, humor me!

I always click on "New Posts" to see what is new in all the forums.

pcchris said:
Now, I'm curious, only because I am guilty of this...when I log into CS, I go immediately to the Chef's Lounge to see what's new. So, what I'm wondering is this: how many of you check the lounge before you check anything else on this site? Are there any of you that don't visit any other forums but this one? Just kinda wondering...please, humor me!
I always check the Lounge first!!! I think it's the funnest forum in the whole site!

rebeccastt said:
What a great idea!!! I think I'm going to have to check that out "after" I check the lounge first!:D

I only look in new posts also. I am on here so much, I dont think I would miss anything

rebeccastt said:

I didn't even see the "new posts" button until a few weeks ago...nikkijo told me about it! I like to browse everything! (but the lounge is always first!)

I'm such a dork!! LOL!!!!

I get lost if I browse....I tend to go too far back! So, I just do the new posts.

I start from the top of page: Bookings and then end up in lounge last, since it's the longest I usually stay at to browse and respond!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There are other forums? :confused:
:D :D tooooo funny! This does appear to be your favorite!:p ;)

I'm a "new posts" girl. It's the best way to keep track of everything.

I always click NEW POSTS

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
There are other forums? :confused:

Not as far as I am concerned.:D I agree with you !!

I always check NEW POSTS. Update like every ummm minute, so I don't miss anyone's post. Want to get them right of the presses. :D

Yep...I click on "new posts" too! Much easier!

If you find that the New post list is small, click on

Quick Links
(then) Today's Post

It will bring up all the new ones for awhile. Sometimes it is 3-5 pages of new posts, other times only 1-2 pages long. But if you get on here every day or so, (most of us are too busy for that :rolleyes: ) most times you can see where you left off last time

pcchris said:
I didn't even see the "new posts" button until a few weeks ago...nikkijo told me about it! I like to browse everything! (but the lounge is always first!)

I'm such a dork!! LOL!!!!

If that makes you a dork, then so am I!! I would get upset if I started a thread or made a post (that I needed an answer to) and then come back and someone started a new thread and (what I thought) "covered" mine up!! I couldn't figure out how some people were posting on threads that were started weeks earlier. Once I found the "new posts" button.....I felt pretty stupid :) Now that is the first thing I click when I sign on!

I don't so much go to Lounge first - I click on new messages so I see what has been going on since I was last here. I do have to discipline myself though I have a lot I need to be doing and CS is addictive

Ya'll are just so full of information!

I always click on"NEW POSTS" first. If I need something specific I go to the others.

I do "new posts" too!

New posts for me, and then I scroll down and click on any "business" type of new posts first. Once I finish my "work" (that is, the business related posts), I click the lounge posts. That way I don't feel guilty. I got my work done first:D .

I always click on "new posts" too.

I do the NEW POSTS as well......that keeps me updated in what I haven't read yet. I'm addicted to NEW POSTS.

Related to Do You Only Visit the Chef's Lounge on CS?

1. What is the Chef's Lounge on CS?

The Chef's Lounge on CS is a community forum exclusively for consultants of Pampered Chef. It is a place where consultants can connect, share ideas, and receive support from other consultants.

2. Can consultants from any level access the Chef's Lounge on CS?

Yes, the Chef's Lounge on CS is open to all consultants, regardless of their level. Whether you are a new consultant or a seasoned veteran, you are welcome to join and participate in the discussions.

3. How do I join the Chef's Lounge on CS?

To join the Chef's Lounge on CS, you must first be a registered consultant with Pampered Chef. Once you have your consultant ID, you can request to join the group on our website. Our team will review and approve your request within 24 hours.

4. What kind of topics are discussed in the Chef's Lounge on CS?

The Chef's Lounge on CS is a place for consultants to discuss all things related to Pampered Chef. This can include product recommendations, business tips, and event planning ideas. It is also a great place to ask questions and receive feedback from other consultants.

5. Are there any rules or guidelines for participating in the Chef's Lounge on CS?

Yes, there are a few rules and guidelines that we ask all members of the Chef's Lounge on CS to follow. These include being respectful to other members, refraining from promoting non-Pampered Chef products, and keeping discussions related to Pampered Chef. Our full list of rules can be found in the group's description.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views