• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Use Magnetic Car Sticker

In summary, the expert believes that car magnets are a good way to advertise your business, and that they are worth the investment. There are some drawbacks to car magnets, such as the fact that they can be creepy for some people, but overall they are effective.
PaulaReb
I'm not sure what it's really called but I was wondering if anyone here advertises on their car? I've been thinking of getting one of those big magnetic signs with the Pampered Chef logo and my name and number on it but haven't been able to find an approved Pampered Chef vendor. Is there one out there? :confused:

If you go to conference --there probably will be one
s:D
Or have someone from ur team look:D

You can make your own. I purchased the magnetic 8 x 11 magnets sheets that you run through your computer. There is a hi-res. logo on here, posted by someone (that is awesome, b/c you can enlarge it and it doesn't get all fuzzy) and then add whatever you like to it. I go through magnetvalley.com and get all my magnets, I purchase the adhesive business card ones, and they are great.. good luck!!

Oh, if you do make your own, you want to purchase some kind of sealant (spray) and then probably not want to leave it out in all the weather, but to me, that is a price to pay, considering I didn't pay much for it, and designed it myself.:)

I have the name & number of a lady that does them for all sorts of biz. PM or Email me and I'll give you her #. She'll do 2 front door magnets for about $60 or so.

I don't believe there is an approved vendor for the magnetic car stickers. But what I did was order the window decal from Merrill it's not very big but it works then I went to a sign place here and had them add my name, title, email and website on it. It works for me and I get alot of comments on it, so people are noticing. Haven't sold anything from it but people around know who I am and what I do. That a good step. I hope this helps

This lady is a consultant I believe. I got her name and number from my director.

Donna...you have mail =)

I have car magnets adn they have brought me TONS of business. My only regret is that they don't have my web address on them...I need tog et new ones. CAn someone hook me up with the gal who makes them that was mentioned above?

I want the number too!! I will PM you!

I would like that info too

I have had my magnetic car signs for about 5 years now. I think it was thru our old vendor Town and Country, so they are currently not available, as far as I know.

I have gotten alot of leads with mysigns, actually my top show of $1550 in June of this year, flagged me down at my fulltime work place, she actually went to a prior show of mine, but she stopped me when she saw my car and told me she wanted to have a show. So glad I had them, plus I have a potential recruit from her show, so yes, I do believe they are worth the investment.

Although, sometimes you get those strange people who look at you in a weird way, which sometimes gets a little creepy, but I have an answering machine, and the signs only show my phone number ( no name, or website) so I feel secure about that to a point. But the good outways the bad as far as the results, I have never had a bad experience regarding anything from those weird looking guys . . . . I highly recommend them, they are your moving billboard. Just last week, I had a woman who pulled me aside once she saw my signs, turns out she's been looking for someone who sells PC, so time will tell with her too.

Good luck with the signs if you do get them, and let me know how you make out with them.

car magnets
DZmom said:
I have the name & number of a lady that does them for all sorts of biz. PM or Email me and I'll give you her #. She'll do 2 front door magnets for about $60 or so.

I would also like the info. My email is

[email protected]

Merrill will be offering them. I saw a sample at conference.

$60 for two.

Related to Does Anyone Use Magnetic Car Sticker

1. How do I attach the magnetic car sticker to my vehicle?

To attach the magnetic car sticker, make sure the surface of your car is clean and dry. Then simply place the sticker on the desired area and press firmly to ensure it stays in place.

2. Will the magnetic car sticker damage my car's paint?

No, our magnetic car stickers are designed to be safe for use on vehicles. However, we recommend removing the sticker and cleaning the area regularly to prevent any potential damage.

3. Can I customize the design of the magnetic car sticker?

Yes, we offer customizable options for our magnetic car stickers. You can choose from a variety of designs, fonts, and colors to create a personalized sticker for your car.

4. How long will the magnetic car sticker last?

The lifespan of our magnetic car stickers varies depending on usage and weather conditions. With proper care and maintenance, they can last for several years.

5. Can I remove the magnetic car sticker and reuse it on another vehicle?

Yes, our magnetic car stickers are designed to be easily removable and reusable. Simply peel it off and place it on another clean and dry surface for use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sddmom2
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sburnside
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • cookingwithlove