• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Need Clifford the Big Red Dog Partyware?

In summary, the Clifford the Big Red Dog partyware set includes plates, cups, napkins, a tablecloth, party invitations, and decorations such as balloons and streamers. It is designed to accommodate 8 guests and can be reused. Additional pieces can be purchased separately and the set is suitable for all ages.
jrstephens
I have some I need to sale. I was going to offer it here first and if not takers I will put it on Ebay. I have enough for 16 kids, except for the Blow Outs I only have 8. I have plates, napkins, party hats, blow outs, one helium balloon, cups and whistles. Most all are new in package, a few are unused out of package.

Let me know if you are interested!

Here's a picture of everything except the whistles

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/jrstephens/Chef%20Success%20Stuff/100_5199.jpg

I would but I was going to go with a different theme for my birthday this year! :) LOL

Kitchen Diva said:
I would but I was going to go with a different theme for my birthday this year! :) LOL

Too funny Kacey!! You really have a great sense of humor!

Kitchen Diva said:

I have the cake pan too if you change your mind!!!:D :love: :p :)

jrstephens said:
I have the cake pan too if you change your mind!!!:D :love: :p :)

I really want an Incredibles cake from that Pixar movie... on my 30th B-day I had a Monsters, Inc. themed birthday cake because I was "scared" to turn 30!

I will let you know if I change my mind. I'd do it for DH's b-day but he doesn't celebrate his b-day.

Maybe I should just take your cake pan- maybe that will help me make a better meatloaf?

So funny Kacey so funny!:D

Related to Does Anyone Need Clifford the Big Red Dog Partyware?

1. What is included in the Clifford the Big Red Dog partyware set?

The set includes plates, cups, napkins, and a tablecloth, all featuring images of Clifford the Big Red Dog. It also includes party invitations and decorations such as balloons and streamers.

2. How many guests does the partyware set accommodate?

The set is designed to accommodate 8 guests. It includes 8 plates, cups, and napkins, as well as a tablecloth that can fit a standard-sized table.

3. Is the partyware set reusable?

Yes, the partyware set is made of durable materials and is reusable. It can be hand washed and reused for future parties or gatherings.

4. Can I purchase additional partyware pieces?

Yes, additional pieces can be purchased separately. You can purchase extra plates, cups, napkins, and decorations to accommodate more guests or to have backups for future use.

5. Is the partyware set suitable for all ages?

Yes, the partyware set is suitable for all ages. It features the beloved character Clifford the Big Red Dog, making it perfect for children's birthday parties, but also fun for fans of all ages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
button92
  • jrstephens