• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clifford the Big Red Dog Cake Pan

Thanks, Jennifer! I thought about making cookies shaped like dog bones to use as "treats." I had not thought of using our stainless bowls!have you checked local craft/hobby stores for pans? try Michaels,joanns or something like those.they usually have character cake pans reasonably priced. even try joanns.com,sometimes there is a 40% off coupon on there.
jrstephens
I want to do this theme for my son's birthday in July, but I cannot find a cake pan anywhere other than a $30 Wilton on Ebay. I will pay for the cake to be done before I pay that for just the pan. And yes I know I am way ahead of schedule part I stark freaking over things being perfect way ahead of time for his birthday. He will be 3.

I have found the party favors and stuff but they are only in certain places, too. I guess Clifford is not as popular as he use to be.

Does anyone have one with directions? I would love one of just his head, but at this point will take what I can get.

Last edited:
have you checked on FamilyFun.com? Maybe they have a homemade version of a dog that you can change into Clifford...

You could use the fondant that they have been talking about on some other threads!

I just did a quick google search, and look at this cake that I found!! How awesome would this be??http://z.about.com/d/entertaining/1/5/t/3/clifford1.jpgYou might be able to find more details here:
http://entertaining.about.com/od/cakebragbook/ss/uccakeclifford.htm

do a search online or call local catering supply/cake & candy supply stores. I rent pans for my daughters' birthday cake (because it's so much cheaper!). Maybe you can find a rental somewhere!

Good luck!

That Clifford cake above is so incredible!

I am thinking 2 classic batter bowl cakes, and 1 small....and some frosting and shaping of pieces from a sheet cake and it could be done!! How special, my mom always made us personal cakes every year - ANYTHING that we wanted!! I can't wait to have kids so that I can do these things!

I thought about getting a Blues Clues pan and just making it red since they have the same floppy ears.

Thanks for the pic Jennifer! and the suggestins from everyone else.

I found a cute website that shows pics of all kinds of cakes other people make and tells you how they done it. It is on my computer at work. I will post it here tomorrow so you all can go look at them. One did a cute dog house and put a Clifford toy in front of the door.

I am in a small town, so, there are no cake shops here. I am going to call some in a bigger city that I have a friend in that could pick it up for me.

KellyTheChef said:
Jennifer~

Thanks for sharing this site...I have it bookmarked now for future reference!!
Soooooooooo many cool cakes here!

Thanks! I am doing the same thing! I am hoping to get crafty and start doing some cute ones myself....we will see how it goes.

Another idea... use a small stainless bowl, like a dog bowl, and then you can fill it with the muddy buddies (some people call it puppy chow) .....it sort of looks like dog food! Might be cute around the tables....and kids would love it!

jenniferknapp said:
Another idea... use a small stainless bowl, like a dog bowl, and then you can fill it with the muddy buddies (some people call it puppy chow) .....it sort of looks like dog food! Might be cute around the tables....and kids would love it!

Thanks, Jennifer! I thought about making cookies shaped like dog bones to use as "treats." I had not thought of using our stainless bowls!

have you checked local craft/hobby stores for pans? try Michaels,joanns or something like those.they usually have character cake pans reasonably priced. even try joanns.com,sometimes there is a 40% off coupon on there.

1. What is the size of the "Clifford the Big Red Dog Cake Pan"?

The "Clifford the Big Red Dog Cake Pan" measures 9 inches by 12 inches, making it the perfect size for a standard cake mix or your own homemade recipe.

2. Can I use this cake pan for anything other than making cakes?

Yes, this versatile cake pan can also be used for making brownies, bar cookies, and even gelatin desserts. The possibilities are endless!

3. Is the "Clifford the Big Red Dog Cake Pan" dishwasher safe?

Yes, this cake pan is made of durable non-stick aluminum and is safe to use in the dishwasher for easy cleanup.

4. Can I use this cake pan in the oven?

Yes, this cake pan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for baking your favorite treats.

5. How do I properly care for this cake pan?

To ensure the longevity of your "Clifford the Big Red Dog Cake Pan", it is recommended to hand wash with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly before storing. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils to prevent scratching the non-stick surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • ChefPaulaB