• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Love Any Merle Norman Skin Care Products They Use?

Ingredients or cook time? I'm thinking ingredients...Since you use your finger to put it on, it's easier to control the amount and the coverage. Plus you can use every last bit of it since it's in a compact. I had the tube one time and when it started getting low I couldn't get it all out - probably wasted @ 25% of it. It is not powder, it's very smooth and sort of creamy texture (almost like the texture of a lip stick, but in a compact - if that makes sense?)Thanks Linda- when I run out I'll get your stuff.Ingredients
chefkugler
Chicken in Deep Covered BakerHas anyone cooked the chicken breast for the jerk chicken nachos in this at your shows? I have a show tonight, I had the host get boneless chicken breast and asked her not to cook it and advised her I would do that when I get there. I want to cook it in the DCB so that I can show it, but not sure how long to cook it in there. Any help??:confused:

i did!
I did three boneless skinless breasts for 8 minutes. For the Jerk recipe I seasoned thwm with S&P and the Jerk rub. For other recipes I just season it with S&P and whatever seasoning the recipe calls for. Tonight I am doing the Harvest Ckn Salad and will season with Rosemary Herb

Note - I use a micro with a turntable...if you dont have one with a turntable you just need to rotate the DCB half way thru

I did this at a show (doing chicken breasts in the DCB) and for some reason it took way longer than I thought to cook up 3 normal size breasts (not the mongo steroid ones). I didn't keep track of how many times I added a minute or two but I'm almost positive it went over 8 minutes. That surprised me. Maybe her microwave wasn't very powerful.

I did sell one DCB though!! And the host got one.

I did the chicken in the DCB last night. She had 2 chicken breast and it took 8 min. The guests were so shocked. They said does she have a mega microwave. I said no it is the stone.:sun:

Since I started using the DCB for any and all chicken recipes I do at shows, I have been selling them like crazy. I have made the breasts at my last 3 shows to use in recipes such as Harvest Chicken Salad and Lemon Herb Chicken Ring...in three shows, I have sold 4 at 60% off (to hosts and past hosts) and five at full price.

Just got home from today's show and sold another four DCBs at full price!! Woo Hoo!

Way to go Carolyn! That's great! My sales have gone up too since I began carrying it around and making somethings in it. This Tuesday I'm having a Mystery Host and am making the Quick Turkey Chili. I did a trial run tonight and it was good- just a little too much garlic for my family- so I will cut back from now on.

My show on Sat. only had 5 guests but I left with $438 and sold 2 DDBs. I've been letting everyone know they can use just the bottom for 9x13 recipes just reduce by 1/3.

Didn't know that!!!

Hmm...I did not know that either.

I really love the baker!

Happy Chef said:
My show on Sat. only had 5 guests but I left with $438 and sold 2 DDBs. I've been letting everyone know they can use just the bottom for 9x13 recipes just reduce by 1/3.

OH! I so didn't know that! What a great idea!

Happy Chef said:

Thick here today... reduce what by 1/3? Ingredients or cook time? I'm thinking ingredients...

dannyzmom said:
Just got home from today's show and sold another four DCBs at full price!! Woo Hoo!

:party::party::party:This is my favorite product! It's in my top-10 sales (#6 I think - all but 3 at full price or using host benefits). I do the turkey/pork tenderloin in 10-12 minutes (depending on whether I double it) or the full chicken at most shows! I use it at least once a week at home! Going to cook full artichokes tonight :) The turkey chili is yummy too. I have an extra DDB to loan out, but explain that it does pay for itself in food store costs when you use 6-7x. I wish they'd make it available in vanilla - that is the #1 reason some don't buy.

What else are you guys making in it?

oops- reduce ingredients by 1/3 and about 25% less time.

its_me_susan said:
:party::party::party:This is my favorite product! It's in my top-10 sales (#6 I think - all but 3 at full price or using host benefits). I do the turkey/pork tenderloin in 10-12 minutes (depending on whether I double it) or the full chicken at most shows! I use it at least once a week at home! Going to cook full artichokes tonight :) The turkey chili is yummy too. I have an extra DDB to loan out, but explain that it does pay for itself in food store costs when you use 6-7x. I wish they'd make it available in vanilla - that is the #1 reason some don't buy.

What else are you guys making in it?

Artichokes?? How??

I use some of their make up- but not any of their skin care stuff.

I've ended up being a Mary Kay girl. Did some vender shows and ran across a consultant who is pretty cool. Now know three gals pretty well who sell Mary Kay.

--Jenny L

I haven't used their skin care in years. I do like their tinted moisturizer though, I use it in place of foundation. And, I absolutely LOVE their eye-shadow base, the one that comes in a small compact (not the tube).

I used Merle Norman in High School. Now I just started using Arbonne.

I use the eye shadow base in the tube- its ok. Why do you like the other one?Is is a powder base?

travelgirl said:
I use the eye shadow base in the tube- its ok. Why do you like the other one?Is is a powder base?

Since you use your finger to put it on, it's easier to control the amount and the coverage. Plus you can use every last bit of it since it's in a compact. I had the tube one time and when it started getting low I couldn't get it all out - probably wasted @ 25% of it. It is not powder, it's very smooth and sort of creamy texture (almost like the texture of a lip stick, but in a compact - if that makes sense?)

Thanks Linda- when I run out I'll get your stuff.

Never heard of it! I use Burts Bees

Related to Does Anyone Love Any Merle Norman Skin Care Products They Use?

1. What are the most popular Merle Norman skin care products?

The most popular Merle Norman skin care products include the Luxury Skincare Collection, the Anti-Aging Complex Emulsion, the Wrinkle Smoother Serum, the Dual Action Eye Makeup Remover, and the Ultra Rich Hand Cream.

2. Are Merle Norman skin care products suitable for all skin types?

Yes, Merle Norman offers a wide range of products for different skin types, including dry, oily, combination, and sensitive skin. It is important to consult with a Merle Norman consultant to find the best products for your specific skin concerns.

3. Do Merle Norman skin care products contain harsh chemicals?

No, Merle Norman prides itself on using high-quality, natural ingredients in their skin care products. They are free from parabens, sulfates, and other harsh chemicals, making them safe and gentle for all skin types.

4. Can Merle Norman skin care products help with anti-aging?

Yes, Merle Norman offers a variety of anti-aging products that can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin texture and tone, and promote a more youthful appearance. These products are formulated with powerful antioxidants and hydrating ingredients to nourish and protect the skin.

5. Can I purchase Merle Norman skin care products online?

Yes, Merle Norman products can be purchased online through their official website or through a Merle Norman consultant. However, it is recommended to consult with a consultant for personalized recommendations and to ensure you are purchasing genuine Merle Norman products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KateD
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • PamperedinAvon