• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know if June Is the Sell-A-Thon Month?

In summary, June is designated as the Sell-A-Thon Month for Pampered Chef, where consultants have the opportunity to earn extra rewards and incentives for their sales performance. To participate, simply continue selling and booking parties as usual. The rewards vary each year and typically include bonus commission rates, free products, and other incentives. There is usually a minimum sales requirement to qualify for the rewards, which can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader. All consultants, including new ones, are eligible to participate and it's a great opportunity to kickstart your business with Pampered Chef.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! I'm assuming that it will be but you know what happens when you assume!:eek: :rolleyes: ;) I can't wait to find out! I already have 2 shows booked for June but have 8 for May! That's my highest yet! Now, I just need to get them all to stay on their dates!!;)

WTG!!! Keep up the good work! :D :D :D

Ginger

What is a Sell-A-Thon month?

Usually Sell-A-Thon months are December and June. In these months we can earn the next season's products. You can check out last year's flyer at CC it is in the May edition of the Consultant News.

My guess would be yes. We'll know soon!!

The Official answer is YESI just went online and looked at the Director's copy of the CN and June is the month!! :D There are 4 levels and $850 in new products!! :D :D WOWWWWEEEE!!:D :D Can't wait until they unveil them at conference!!

Thanks Marlene~! I saw the flyer now! Man, With my show average of $750, I need 14 shows to hit that and that's with all the shows being at $750! I'm excited and will try to book as many as possible. I'm just wondering why they are doing it with the Held and Submitted. That makes it a lot harder for us all. They haven't done it like that in the past. :rolleyes: Now, we'll all just have to work twice or three times as hard!:eek: :) :D

1. What is the Sell-A-Thon Month for Pampered Chef in June?

June is designated as the Sell-A-Thon Month for Pampered Chef. It is a special month where consultants have the opportunity to earn extra rewards and incentives for their sales performance.

2. How do I participate in the Sell-A-Thon Month in June?

To participate in the Sell-A-Thon Month, simply continue selling and booking parties as you normally would. Your sales and bookings during the month of June will automatically be tracked and counted towards the Sell-A-Thon rewards.

3. What are the rewards for participating in the Sell-A-Thon Month?

The rewards for participating in the Sell-A-Thon Month vary each year, but typically include bonus commission rates, free products, and other incentives. The specific rewards for the current year can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement to qualify for the Sell-A-Thon rewards?

Yes, there is typically a minimum sales requirement in order to qualify for the Sell-A-Thon rewards. This requirement may vary each year, so it's important to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the current year's requirement.

5. Can I still participate in the Sell-A-Thon if I am a new consultant?

Yes, all consultants, including new ones, are eligible to participate in the Sell-A-Thon Month in June. It's a great opportunity to jumpstart your business and earn some exciting rewards as you begin your journey with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TWine120
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies