• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does anyone know if June is the Sell-A-Thon month?

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Hey guys! I'm assuming that it will be but you know what happens when you assume!:eek: :rolleyes: ;) I can't wait to find out! I already have 2 shows booked for June but have 8 for May! That's my highest yet! Now, I just need to get them all to stay on their dates!!;)

Chef Kearns

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Feb 8, 2005
Usually Sell-A-Thon months are December and June. In these months we can earn the next season's products. You can check out last year's flyer at CC it is in the May edition of the Consultant News.

fruit76loop

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Sep 13, 2005
The Official answer is YES

I just went online and looked at the Director's copy of the CN and June is the month!! :D There are 4 levels and $850 in new products!! :D :D WOWWWWEEEE!!:D :D Can't wait until they unveil them at conference!!

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
Thanks Marlene~! I saw the flyer now! Man, With my show average of $750, I need 14 shows to hit that and that's with all the shows being at $750! I'm excited and will try to book as many as possible. I'm just wondering why they are doing it with the Held and Submitted. That makes it a lot harder for us all. They haven't done it like that in the past. :rolleyes: Now, we'll all just have to work twice or three times as hard!:eek: :) :D