• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have the Dots Binder Yet?

In summary, the binder is supposed to ship on January 8th, but many people have not received theirs yet.
I'm getting mine tomorrow!! :D

Mine arrived today.

Isn't Ann GREAT!

I also scrambled to get this binder. I'm an unorganized consultant who always tries every new syste4m to get organized. Maybe this will be the trick.

I am inspired to make this the year that I have my dreams and goals come true!

How do you check when it ships

pamperedlinda said:
That's because you are special! :) I'll be special tomorow :rolleyes:

And actually special. Not short-bus special. :)
(Love ya, girlfriend!)

chefann said:
And actually special. Not short-bus special. :)
(Love ya, girlfriend!)

I love you too Ann - but I don't understand what you are saying....

pamperedlinda said:
I love you too Ann - but I don't understand what you are saying....

LOL.....that just tickled my funny bone.:)

The other day Micah asked me when he would be able to ride the "little school bus". I told him that I hoped he would never have to!

Okay...now I get it!!!! LOL Ann!!!!

I'm a little slow sometimes.

Anyhow, I kept trying to figure out why you were bringing the "Church Lady" into this....LOL!

Do I have to start calling you "Shortbus" now? LOLJust kidding!! Although I did work with someone who we called that every time he did something bone-headed.

Wow! Ann, I had no idea we could do this! Thanks!

Mine will be coming today. WOO HOO!!!

Just checked the tracker - mine was delivered 30 minutes ago!

It's cute! Yes, I am the one who is "OVER" the dots too!!!! I like it.

So, what are ya'll putting in the binders?

I should be getting mine soon!! It's on the truck to be delivered, and my Fed Ex guy is usually early.

I don't know yet, what is going in mine.

OMG.......where is my Fed Ex guy???!! He's usually here by 9:00 the latest! LOL, I've been refreshing the fed ex tracking screen obssessively...lol

pamperedlinda said:
So, what are ya'll putting in the binders?

I was taking the new consultant binder w/ me to my shows because I kept all the current flyers, CN, and recruiting promo's. But then I started keeping ALL the CN in it as it was handy to know "oh, they're in the binder". And before long it was too heavy and too full so I just stopped taking it.
BUT, now with the dots binder I can just take the items pertinent to my shows - the flyers, CURRENT CN, recruiting info, AND MAYBE a few pictures of booths and demo's or pictures of Mystery Host events. Of course I'll take my dots planner!:)

What about you?

I got mine today! Finally....

I'm planning on using mine for my calendar and host coaching sheets, so that they're neat and easy to find.

I usually take a 3 pocket folder with a zip pouch in it to collect my orders. I think I'll move that stuff into this binder so I'll have all of my info together.

Calendar
upcoming specials
recruiting specials
zip pack for money
pocket insert for orders
Rolling recruiting list
Rolling booking list

what else?

Got mine yesterday - there was even a sticker on the box that said you had to let the box get to room temperature before opening. I guess it would have cracked or something if I opened it while it was still at a below zero temperature!

Mine is on the truck and should be here any minute!!! I can't wait!!!

pamperedval said:
Got mine yesterday - there was even a sticker on the box that said you had to let the box get to room temperature before opening. I guess it would have cracked or something if I opened it while it was still at a below zero temperature!

Mine just came and had that sticker too! I'm going to wait until after I get back from doing some deliveries and running errands to open it although I am VERY anxious to open it!

Got my Show order from the 15th as well! Would you believe they left out the Micro Scraper? ARGH! At least my Host did not want to order the Scraper Collection so I let my Recruit buy it from me! There was only 15 items total and they missed one? Oh well! I am letting the two stoneware items "warm up" as well before I start messing with checking them. It's in the 20s here but that is still pretty cold!

Thanks Linda for how to set up the binder to use at Shows, etc. I'm going to do that as soon as I get to open it!

I think it would be awesome if they eventually let us buy them. Then we could use them for the recyclable host binder!

Other ideas for usage:

-show outline
-show games
-recipe holders
-microbiology and stoneware sheet (that's the info about not using soap on the stoneware and it still being clean)
-return instructions
-PC company info
-Kit Credit coupons
-Available Dates (if I can remember to keep it updated :p)
-my story

I just got mine too! It is really cute!

Does Fed EX deliver on Saturdays,,, it says mine is on the truck today

Yes Fed Ex delivers on Saturdays, my guy just brought my binder an hour ago.

This is way cool,, hopefully I will have mine today also... Thanks for the help.

I love mine. I am going to work on getting it all set up this afternoon so I can show my Recruit. She is coming over for a little training today.

Mine just arrived!!! I just have to wait till it's room temp and I can start unwrapping!!!

Got mine today and it cracked me up about the disclaimer about waiting till it warmed up. Smart though, with the material it is made of.

I also got mine today...LOVE IT!

I also got my binder today. Suggestions on how everyone is planning pn setting iy up would be appreciated. Organization is not my forte

Thanks in advance

Some of us listed a few things we thought we might do with the binder on page 4 of this thread. Take a look at those suggestions and see if maybe you can come up with some other things. There's got to be something that makes us all say "oh, yeah!"

Yip Yeeee,, it is here,, went to the store and was on the porch when I got home. My first challenage made in 2009. I am so happy. Now I can put it to work. I am determined to be a big success in 09.

Deb.:)

you girls are so lucky you all get delivery on saturdays we never do in our area that is one thing I hate about being a small remote area.

I got mine today

debbieskitchenhelper said:
Yip Yeeee,, it is here,, went to the store and was on the porch when I got home. My first challenage made in 2009. I am so happy. Now I can put it to work. I am determined to be a big success in 09.

Deb.:)

Ya know, I didn't think about it until you said it, but this was my first challenge for the year as well and I did it! In fact, CONGRATULATIONS to everyone who earned the binder! WAY TO GO:thumbup:

Yes, I just got mine yesterday! Cool Cool Cool!

OMGoodness! I finally got my binder!!! I guess I'm the last one to get it on here!

Other ideas for usage:

Recruiting interviews
the Future Binder (someone was talking about this on another thread & I love it w/ this)
"Choose your party" - filled w/ games and themes for hosts to choose what kind of party they want to have.

Anyone come up with any other ideas?

I finally got my binder and it should be warmed up by now so I can opened it and start filling it like crazy I am super excited.

I still do not have mine. I called HO today, and she said they send shipments out once a week. My show finally got resolved on the 15th, and she said I should get it next week (HUH?)

I agree, HUH?

i got mine yesterday as well!

Mine came today. It looked nice. :(

My DH didn't lock the dog's up and they tore it shred's. I am so angry with him I could just scream!

Oh, my!

pamperedpals said:
Mine came today. It looked nice. :(

My DH didn't lock the dog's up and they tore it shred's. I am so angry with him I could just scream!

Laurie, I would call HO. They will take pity on you.

I got mine on January 17 which is unusual for me since they do not deliver to me on Saturdays. I love mine, but I am unsure of what I am going to do with mine.

<h2>1. Does anyone have the dots binder yet?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to the most up-to-date information regarding product availability. As of now, the dots binder is still in the pre-order stage and has not been shipped to customers.</p><h2>2. Just wondering when the dots binder will ship?</h2><p>The expected ship date for the dots binder is currently listed as [insert expected ship date here]. However, please keep in mind that this date is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.</p><h2>3. Has anyone received theirs?</h2><p>Since the dots binder is still in the pre-order stage, it has not been shipped to customers yet. Once it is officially released, customers can expect to receive their orders within [insert estimated delivery timeframe here].</p>

1. Does anyone have the dots binder yet?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to the most up-to-date information regarding product availability. As of now, the dots binder is still in the pre-order stage and has not been shipped to customers.

2. Just wondering when the dots binder will ship?

The expected ship date for the dots binder is currently listed as [insert expected ship date here]. However, please keep in mind that this date is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances.

3. Has anyone received theirs?

Since the dots binder is still in the pre-order stage, it has not been shipped to customers yet. Once it is officially released, customers can expect to receive their orders within [insert estimated delivery timeframe here].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahinchey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
  • jnnfrc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Amyla324
  • newbietoPC