• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have Any Ideas Where the Next Trip Is Going to Be?? I Know

In summary, you need to be in the business for a long time to earn a trip on the level 1 incentive trip. With a number that low, you would think you had to have been with the company for a long time.
Sooner PC
Does anyone have any ideas where the next trip is going to be?? I know they are going to annouce it at Leadership in January, but some clue would be cool. What have they done before?? I am going to have as many shows as possible to earn it regardless - as long as it is out of Oklahoma :D

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet

I am dying to know too!I would love to know too! I have been with TPC for 3 years and earned the level 1 incentive once, but after having a baby didn't really do enough to do it again. This year I want the trip too! I am making it one of my goals! :D

Sherrie

No cluesThe Pampered Chef never gives any information out about the trip prior to Leadership! They like to keep us in suspense! I am sure it will be out of Oklahoma! :p I am hoping for maybe Australia! Who knows? I don't think it will be Hawaii, Alaska, or Rome because those have been in the last few years!

Can't wait to go to Austria! March isn't coming soon enough!

Anyone else have a guess on where the trip is? We could have a fun time seeing who is right! My official guess is Austalia! :)

Maybe Ireland?? Wasn't London a little while back? Maybe that would come up again. What about the Bahamas? I don't know, but I can't wait to find out!

Independent Kitchen Consultant #023795How many points do you need to go on the trips? I would love the opportunity to go on any trip. I guess I'll be working hard these next months.

Is that your correct KC #?With a # that low, I would think you would have had to been in the business for a long time!

But the level 1 trip is always at 18,500 this is a gift certificate or a 2 night hotel stay. (I say always-but who knows it might change!) Level 2 has varied from year to year- it also depends on your level in the company. This year it was 48,000 for a consultant 44,000 for a Director-this was a 4 day cruise to the Caribean. Level 3 was 68,000 for a consultant and 64,000 for a director- this was a 7 day cruise to the Carribean or a trip to Vienna. Level 4 was for Advanced Directors and above at 85,000.

I thinkher consultant number is low because she's Canadian. Just my guess because my number is 021674 and I'm in Canada and have only been with PC 14 months. If this is the case and she's in Canada then none of the numbers Marlene mentioned apply we only have two levels - and I personally don't care at ALL for the first level. Seems like an awful lot of work for a trip for ONE to Las Vegas. JMO

From what I have read, you get 1 point per $1 in commissionable sales. There are times when points are doubled, etc, but this is the most general description of how to rack up points, is it not?

I am going to be at leadership this year, so I will be among the first to find out where the trip is. I have earned the small trips in the past, but never earned a big one because life was too challenging and everything else was a higher priority and I had a bad attitude. Right now I figure if I work hard enough to earn a large trip I am doing several things all at once. I am creating an income above just "extra" cash and into actual career level. I am creating a better lifestyle and opportunity for my family. When I do that many shows, I can't help but build a larger team. I will also be in line for all of the company incentives and consultant bonuses. Overall, to build a PC business from 0 to trip earning level IS hard work. There is no way to dice that up and make it pretty, it just is real work- but by putting as many hours into it as I would into working full time somewhere else I can't lose. And I can still schedule my life around my REAL priority- my family.

thats my opinion.

Alison
ps. consultant number 3043! I knew it was low but I had no idea HOW low. My newest team members numbers are in the 24000's now!! WOW!

pchefinski said:
From what I have read, you get 1 point per $1 in commissionable sales. There are times when points are doubled, etc, but this is the most general description of how to rack up points, is it not?

Yes, you do get 1 pt for every $1 in sales. February is double points on sales. You also earn points through recruiting, each recruit which qualifies earns you 1000 pts., if they do so within the introductory period you get an additional 500. At least that is the way it was for this past incentive.

Seeing how I want to grow my business and promote to director this coming year. I figure why not go for the trip too! I really don't even care where it is, as long as it is away from home! My husband will sure be surprised when we go away on TPC! :)

I really wish I could make it to leadership this year, but with my pregnancy, I think I'll be in the hospital when it happens. For those of you who ARE going, bring a laptop and post anything you find out for us!!! I really like to know everything as soon as I can. I earned the right to go, but yet I can't and I really want to know everything!!!!!

Canadaoh...I didn't even think that Canadian consultants would not be listed in with us. But that does make sense. I started 3 years ago and my consultant # is 328380 while new consultants on my team this year are in the 44,000 etc.

And yes, I am sure the Canadian and US trips and requirements are different! Didn't think about that either! Sorry about that! :p

Thanks a lot for the inputYes, my KC# is low because I am Canadian. I started two months ago and I really enjoy being a Kitchen Consultant. I want to work hard this year with recruiting and hopefully that can help me get to somewhere nice and hot by earning a trip. But then again, I really don't care where I go as long as I have a good time. All your input has been very helpful. Happy holidays and a very prosperous New Year!

Recruiting gets us points toward incentive trips, right? (When the recruit qualifies, I'm sure..)

pchefinski said:
Recruiting gets us points toward incentive trips, right? (When the recruit qualifies, I'm sure..)
YES!! When they qualify you get 1000 points - 1500 if it's in their first month! BUT: If they go inactive before qualifying you get no points even when they do qualify - this happened with my first recruit.

I've been with the company for 5 yrs, a Director for 2. I've earned 2 Level 1 incentives over the past few years. I earned Level 2 of the Disney trip last year, and wow, was it a blast!!! Yes, I had to work VERY hard to earn it, between my personal sales & recruiting, but it was also soo worth it!!! My family had a blast. Unfortunately, my 2005 started out badly (sick for 3 weeks right after Leadership) so I've earned Level 1 instead of 2. I don't mind though. I'm looking forward to spending my $250 gift certificate someplace fun, maybe even using it towards airfare for National Conference.

Basically -- if there's an incentive you want to earn, the numbers are right out there for you, all you have to is make a plan & stick with it. Your hard work will pay off, in spades!!

Jill Wright
Director, Benicia, CA
[email protected]

1. What is the next trip for Pampered Chef?

At this time, we do not have any information about our next trip. Stay tuned for any updates or announcements from Pampered Chef.

2. Will the next trip be local or international?

We cannot confirm the location of our next trip at this time. However, in the past, we have had both local and international trips for our consultants.

3. When will the details about the next trip be announced?

We understand the excitement and anticipation for our next trip. We will make sure to communicate any updates or announcements about the trip as soon as they are available.

4. Can I bring a guest on the next trip?

The details and eligibility for bringing a guest on the next trip will be announced with the trip information. Please stay tuned for any updates or announcements.

5. How can I be notified about the next trip?

You can stay updated on all of our upcoming events and trips by checking our website and following us on social media. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest news and announcements from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views