• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does anyone have an Iso-Old Stoneware Bread Maker for sale?

In summary, the "Iso-Old Stoneware Bread Maker" is a kitchen tool designed by Pampered Chef for making homemade bread. It works by creating a warm and moist environment for the dough to rise and bake, and is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended. It can be used to make various types of breads, pizza dough, and cinnamon rolls. It does not need to be preheated, but should be placed in a cold oven to prevent cracking.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Not even sure what it looks like, but one of my customers says she has one and loves it. She'd like another one. Anybody out there have one laying around somewhere? :)

Is she talking about a single loaf pan or the bread crock?Because we've never had a bread maker...

If she's talking about the bread crock, I have a couple of extra ones!

Yeah, me too thanks to the outlet sales! :)

The bread crock, I believe. Can you guys PM me with how much it would take to part with one? :) Thanks!

The cranberry ones are still on the outlet for $3.00 each.

Kodeysmom said:

I haven't checked the customer outlet, but we can't buy it under Sample Packages anymore :(

Kodeysmom said:

It's not on the Canadian one.... :(

it was on our Cdn outlet a few weeks ago. Bad timing.

peichef said:
it was on our Cdn outlet a few weeks ago. Bad timing.

Well, that sucks! I really have to remember to check the outlet out more often. I keep forgetting about it.........:grumpy:

Related to Does anyone have an Iso-Old Stoneware Bread Maker for sale?

What is the "Iso-Old Stoneware Bread Maker"?

The "Iso-Old Stoneware Bread Maker" is a kitchen tool designed and sold by Pampered Chef. It is made of stoneware and is used for making homemade bread.

How does the "Iso-Old Stoneware Bread Maker" work?

The "Iso-Old Stoneware Bread Maker" works by creating a warm and moist environment for the bread dough to rise and bake. The stoneware material helps to evenly distribute heat, resulting in a perfectly baked loaf of bread.

Is the "Iso-Old Stoneware Bread Maker" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso-Old Stoneware Bread Maker" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the stoneware and to prevent any potential damage from high heat in the dishwasher.

What types of bread can I make with the "Iso-Old Stoneware Bread Maker"?

You can make a variety of breads with the "Iso-Old Stoneware Bread Maker" such as white, wheat, sourdough, and even gluten-free breads. You can also use it to make homemade pizza dough and cinnamon rolls.

Do I need to preheat the "Iso-Old Stoneware Bread Maker" before using it?

No, the "Iso-Old Stoneware Bread Maker" does not need to be preheated. Simply place the bread dough inside and put it in the oven to bake according to the recipe instructions. However, make sure to place it in a cold oven to prevent any potential cracking of the stoneware from sudden temperature changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • Julie Richt
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heatherp