• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have an Invite for Hawaiian Theme

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can receive an invite for the Hawaiian theme party by providing your email address. Once you receive the invite, you can RSVP by responding to the email or clicking on the RSVP link provided. You can also bring a guest and there is no specific dress code, but Hawaiian or tropical themed attire is encouraged. Additionally, you can purchase Hawaiian themed products from Pampered Chef by browsing the catalog or speaking to your consultant.
pchefdonna
I have a host coming up who would like a Hawaiian theme party, and wants to do a special invite. Does anyone have one already made up that they could post? I appreciate the help! Donna

This is the only one I haveI got it off another site, hope it helps you!!

Attachments

• Hawaiin Show Invite 4 Per SheetTheme Show.doc
    167 KB · Views: 457
Here's what I have - I got it from another consultant. If you tweak it and pretty it up please share the updated version!! :)

Attachments

• HAWAIIAN LUAU SHOW INVITE.doc
    91.5 KB · Views: 482
smarteez2 said:
I got it off another site, hope it helps you!!

That's cute! Thanks for sharing!

Hi Donna,I love the idea of a Hawaiian theme party! I don't have a pre-made invite, but I do have some ideas that might help. You could use a tropical flower or pineapple as the main design element, and include phrases like "Aloha!" or "Join us for a Luau!" Also, including a picture of a Hawaiian sunset or beach scene would really set the mood. Don't forget to mention the delicious Hawaiian-inspired dishes you'll be preparing with your Pampered Chef products. I hope this helps and good luck with your party!Best,

1. Can I get an invite for the Hawaiian theme party?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can send you an invite for the Hawaiian theme party. Just provide me with your email address and I will send it to you.

2. How do I RSVP to the Hawaiian theme party invite?

Once you receive the invite, you can RSVP by responding to the email or clicking on the RSVP link provided. This will let the host know if you will be attending the party or not.

3. Can I bring a guest to the Hawaiian theme party?

Of course! The more, the merrier. Just let the host know when you RSVP if you will be bringing a guest so they can plan accordingly.

4. Is there a dress code for the Hawaiian theme party?

There is no specific dress code, but we encourage guests to wear Hawaiian or tropical themed attire to really get into the spirit of the party.

5. Can I purchase Hawaiian themed products from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have a variety of Hawaiian themed products available for purchase. You can browse our catalog or speak to me, your consultant, for more information on how to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered mom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pelamm
  • chefrobina
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • twilcox