• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Dip Using Chicken?

In summary, this recipe calls for cream cheese, chicken, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, and salsa. It is easy to make and tastes great.
jrstephens
I have some left over chicken and wanted to make a dip for watching the Alabama v. Clemson game? Anyone have a good one?

GO BAMA!

Buffalo Chicken Dip
I love this one

16 oz. ranch dressing
12 oz. hot sauce
1 block of regular cream cheese
1 can of chicken, any size depending on how much chicken you want
shredded cheese

In a bowl, mix all of the ranch, chicken and cream cheese together.. let the cream cheese soften before hand, it kind of helps to pop it in the microwave to soften it quickly so you can stir it in. You can add as much hot sauce as you want until you like how hot or not hot it is. I shake it in and stir it, then taste it.. then add more :) After you've mixed it all up, I think you stick it in like a 9 X 11 casserole dish, I think.. then cook it on like 350 degrees for maybe 30 minutes or so. Basically you're just cooking it til it's warm/hot all the way through. You can sprinkle the shredded cheese when you have like 5 minutes left and put it back in, or after you take it out because it'll melt pretty fast. I like to eat it with the round tortilla chips but I know some people like it with the Frito's scoops. Hope you enjoy! Let me know how it turns out! If you put a lot of shredded cheese on top, it may thicken and your chips might break off.. but you can do it however you want it :)

jrstephens said:
I have some left over chicken and wanted to make a dip for watching the Alabama v. Clemson game? Anyone have a good one?

GO BAMA!

Just a thought if you took out the G and pushed the O next to Bama you have OBAMA! LOL

Anyway I love cheese and I saw this recipe I might have to try also.
Cheesy Chicken Dip
Submitted by ADRIEMCC

Yummy dip great for entertaining!
30 Minutes to Prepare and Cook

Ingredients

1 c. Low fat cream cheese (onion and chive is really good too)
10.5 oz Canned Chicken
2 c. Mayonnaise, regular (mayo)
8 oz. Cheddar Cheese

Directions

Combine all ingredients and place in 9 x 9 baking dish. Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.
*May substitute lower fat or non-fat versions, but nutrition info is based on ingredients as listed.

There's a Fiesta Chicken Dip or something like that, maybe on CC. Hmm, no it's not on there, but says it's in Stoneware Inspirations.

I found it in my files:

Fiesta Chicken Dip

1 8z package of cream cheese
1 garlic clove
4 oz block Mexican blend cheese or 1 cup of shredded
¾ cup medium thick and chunky salsa
1 cup chopped cooked chicken
¼ cup sliced pitted ripe olives
2 tablespoons snipped fresh cilantro (top after baking)
tortilla chips

PRE-HEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES. MIX ALL INGREDIENTS IN CLASSIC BATTER BOWL. SCOOP INTO STONEWARE MINI-BAKER AND BAKE FOR 20-25 MINUTES OR UNTIL EDGES ARE BUBBLY. SERVE WITH CRACKERS OR TORTILLA CHIPS.
I think I even added some southwestern seasoning. Yum!

I was going to say the buffalo chicken dip, too!

crystalscookingnow said:
I was going to say the buffalo chicken dip, too!

this is my favorite dip!!!

vwpamperedchef said:
Just a thought if you took out the G and pushed the O next to Bama you have OBAMA! LOL

HA, HA! SO FUNNY!! Can everyone tell how sarcastic I am being, HA!:D

Made the Buffalo Dip using Dale's Hot Wing sauce and eyeballed the amount. It was very good. Will make again when wanting a chicken dip.

Related to Does Anyone Have a Dip Using Chicken?

1. Can I use any type of chicken in the dip?

Yes, you can use any type of cooked chicken in the dip. Shredded, diced, or even grilled chicken will work well.

2. What are some recommended seasonings for the chicken dip?

Some popular seasonings for chicken dip include garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, and chili powder. You can also add in fresh herbs like cilantro or parsley for extra flavor.

3. Can I make this dip ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dip ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Just reheat it in the oven or microwave before serving.

4. Can I use canned chicken in the dip?

While fresh cooked chicken is recommended for the best flavor and texture, canned chicken can be used as a substitute. Just make sure to drain and shred the chicken before adding it to the dip.

5. What are some suggested dippers for the chicken dip?

Some popular dippers for chicken dip include tortilla chips, pita bread, crackers, and vegetables like celery and carrots. You can also use sliced baguette or pretzels for a heartier dipper option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
booksx2
  • Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly