• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have a Black Nylon Fork That Went With the Tool Set??

In summary, you can purchase a replacement black nylon fork for your Pampered Chef tool set either online or through a local consultant. The cost may vary based on location and shipping fees. The fork is available for individual purchase and can be returned within 30 days if it doesn't fit. Delivery time may vary depending on location and shipping method.
the secret chef
I have a customer that would like to buy it. Thanks Jeanne

I don't recall us selling a black nylon fork in the past 3 years I've been in business.

DebbieJ said:
I don't recall us selling a black nylon fork in the past 3 years I've been in business.

Make that seven years.

Don't know where I got it but I have one that has the PPC logo but the tines are bent. Must be older than 7 years. Thanks for the info tho! Jeanne

That's interesting...I've seen the stainless fork but don't remember a nylon one either...must be one of those things I didn't get 15 years ago...

Related to Does Anyone Have a Black Nylon Fork That Went With the Tool Set??

1. Can I purchase a replacement black nylon fork for my Pampered Chef tool set?

Yes, you can purchase a replacement black nylon fork for your Pampered Chef tool set. You can either order it online through our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

2. How much does a replacement black nylon fork cost?

The cost of a replacement black nylon fork varies depending on your location and shipping fees. You can check the price on our website or ask your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Is the black nylon fork available for individual purchase or do I have to buy the entire tool set?

The black nylon fork is available for individual purchase. You do not have to buy the entire tool set to get a replacement fork. You can order it separately on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I return the black nylon fork if it doesn't fit my tool set?

Yes, you can return the black nylon fork if it doesn't fit your tool set. We have a satisfaction guarantee policy, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

5. How long does it take to receive a replacement black nylon fork?

The delivery time for a replacement black nylon fork may vary depending on your location and shipping method. If you order it online, you can track your order and estimated delivery date on our website. If you order through your local Pampered Chef consultant, they can provide you with an estimated delivery date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • chefgirlrd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • linojackie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies